Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough

*Chapter 4 That's it I've had enough*

*3:40 P.M*

I grabbed my backpack. I walked to my car. I put my backpack in the back. Bella walked up to my car and put the bag in it. I closed the door and locked the car. I walked to the football field with Bella. We sat down on the bleachers and watched the football players practice. Kyle kept looking at me and I looked at my phone. I looked over at Kyle. I texted Mikey and Luca letting them know I would be home late.

*10:00 p.m*

Okay I'll be honest with you. Today was not a good game. We won but Kyle kept getting tackled to the ground. I walked into my room. I crawled under the covers. I sighed and got up. I walked to my backpack and grabbed the papers. I got my phone. I called a family private detective.

*10:10 p.m*

The doorbell rang. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I opened the door and let him in. I closed the door.

"Allie who is it," Luca said walking downstairs. Mikey right behind him.

"Hi. I'm Steven Pierce. A Family Private Detective," He said.

"Let's talk in the living room," Mikey said. We walked to the living room and sat down.

"You called me, Ms.Valentini," He said looking at me.

"Yes. I did. I need you to find something out for me," I said. He nodded. I gave him the papers.

"I want to know why my new math teacher would give me that and take sudden interest in me to the point where he would follow me," I said.

"Okay, I need his name," he said.

"His name is Jason Matthews," I said.

"Is that who interrupted our call during your lunch and started asking questions," Mikey said rubbing his temple.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay. I'll find out everything I can about him," He said.

"Thank you. Also please make sure he doesn't find out that you're watching him," I said.

"Of course. I'll keep in touch with you," He said. I nodded. He got up and Luca showed him out.

"Baby girl, do you know what you're doing," Mikey asked.

"Yes. I do. I'm trying to get him off my case. Think about it. What's the chance that Ms. Ida, a 45 year old, decided to quit and he just happens to be available for the job. The chances of that are slim very slim. Also if it was just a coincidence. Why did he go on a full on interrogation with me," I said. Luca walked in with his bud behind him.

"Why are we up this late for," Taylor said sitting down.

"Allie hired a private detective," Luca said sitting down next to him.

"Why?" He said looking at me.

"My old math teacher. She was 45 and quit. Then there just happens to be a new teacher looking for a job. He gets hired and during my lunch. I called Mikey. He walks in and starts interrogating me. If it wasn't for Luca's constant law school & case nagging. I would still be at school arguing with him. Then he gives me papers saying my full name and saying that I know your secret. Which in fact is creepy and weird considering my life is an open book," I said.

"I do not do that," Luca pouted.

"Yes you do," Mikey and I said. He pouted. Taylor laughed and slapped his back.

"I kind of agree with Allie. That teacher is a bit suspicious," Taylor said.

"SEE," I said.

"Okay. Well, hit the hay," Luca yawned. I grabbed my phone and walked to my room. I crawled under the covers and fell asleep.