It saw Saturday and the doctor finally told me that I could go home. I was so excited that I got out of the bed and gave him a big hug. I called Selena told her the news. She was as excited as I was and told me that she was going to bring me clothes to change.

“Hurry up girl! You are taking as long as I do!” Selena shouted from outside and I laughed. It was true, she took a lot of time to get ready.

“Just wait a second.” I shouted, while putting lip balm on my dried lips.

I opened the door was greeted with a nervous Selena, pacing back and forth.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked her and she just ignored me. I walk in front of her and put my hands in her shoulders.

“Tell me.”

“Well, I have a date with Mason!” She blurted out and I gasped.

“The Doctor?” I whispered and she nodded.

“Then why are you so worried?”

“I think he is my mate.” She replied, a soft blush started to cover her cheeks.

“I’m so happy for you!” I said to her happily, but then stop.” What do you mean by think?”

“Well, because he hadn’t said anything about it!” She cried and I hug her.

“You know what I think?”

“What?”

“Gave him a couple of days and if he doesn’t say anything, confront him.” I explained to her.

“I’ll do that, but when we leave the hospital, can we go for a run?” She asked and I smiled.

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“Well, let’s go!” She shouted happily and pulled me out of the room.

We were walking down the hallway, chatting when I saw my family sitting in the waiting room. I stopped on my tracks and stared at them. They all had worried looks on their faces and looked very tired, except Clarisse and her daughters, that looked as bored as hell. Shawn suddenly looked up and sends me a small smile. I didn’t return it and just stare blankly at him.

The others must have looked up because suddenly all my brothers and father were looking at me with sorrow faces.

“Wait for me outside, okay?” I said to her and she nodded. I took a deep breath start slowly walking towards them.

I stopped in front of them and I saw my father sending a look to Clarisse and they suddenly got up and left us here.