99. Real Life

REAL LIFE
AFTERMATH

Grant and Addie had left the restaurant from their first date around eight fourteen pm, holding hands and laughing as they talked, walking towards Grant's car a block away.

There was no paparazzi, luckily. They enjoyed no one harassing them or asking questions. They loved just being with each other and being in alone.

Arriving back into Addie's house, they both took off their clothes to settle into their pajamas.

As Addie sat on the stool on the island of the kitchen counter, she watched Grant swiftly move, taking his shirt off and rummaging through his bag, watching through her door away, as she walked closer.

When Grant turned around, Addie's arms were wrapped around his torso, kissing his shoulder. Grant smiled as he closed his eyes and began to think.

'She's my girl. This real. She has me wrapped around my arms. This love.'

Addie closed her eyes when kissing his shoulder and began to think.

'This is finally, really happening...'

Grant unwrapped her arms from him, and turned around, sitting on the bed, as she stood in front of him with her hands around his neck. His hands placed right on her waist, underneath her extra large 'bed time' shirt.

"I love you." Addie whispered.

"I was going to say it first." Grant joked.

"And you ruined the moment." Addie groaned. "You-"

Grant pulled Addie onto his lap, making her straddle him. "I love you, baby." He whispered, before kissing her.

-
After being with each other intimately for the first time, they laid on her bed with the purple, and green floral blankets half around them.

"So, you're really coming to New York with me in a few days?" Addie asked, as she leaned on her hand to look at Grant.

"Yeah." He smiled. "I did pack. Plus, Tyler knows already, courtesy of you."

"Yes! We planned something a week ago." Addie said.

"A week ago? That- that's before we got together-"

"I know. The plans were a definite stretch. But, I still had hope for us to you know-"

"Get together." Grant interrupted.

"Exactly."

"Well, whatever you planned, I hope you included me." He smiled.

"Partially." I let out a laugh. "It's a secret. But the day of what we're doing, I planned to get my family to have a dinner with me, you and Tyler. I know your parents don't but out here, but you can plan the next one, next time."

"There'll be a next time?"

"Grant, shut up." I laughed, falling back into his arms. "Of course there will be."

"You're amazing and beautiful, you know that right?" Grant said.

"You've said it before, handsome." Addie said, sitting up.

"Where you going?"

"Water!" Addie said. "And when I come back, Netflix better be on my tv for us to watch tonight."

"The office?!" Grant said.

"Of course."

-
sorry I didn't do their date night :( kinda wanted it like this, just showing what they did after.
The cast, playlist and "chapter" is up for Melting, my Sebastian Stan social media fic 💗 go check it out