117. Real Life

REAL LIFE

Addie and Grant laid in her bed together, all cuddled up. Grant's back was leaning on the headboard, as Addie's head was resting into his side, as they held hands.

The tv was on, playing the office, as they rested quietly. Neither of them spoke, but they let out some laughs whenever Michael or Dwight would say something stupid. Or Addie would sometimes would let out cute moans everyone Jim and Pam had a cute moment.

Grant was watching, but sometimes he would sneak little looks at her. Looking at her smile, or her hand that was in his.

Addie felt him looking at her a bunch of times, but would never look, knowing she was blushing- she hated blushing. She would always squeeze him, showing that she knew he was looking, and well, he would squeeze back.

They were watching the 'Goodbye Toby' episode, and the part where Jim wants to propose came up.

It stay silent.

Grant played with her fingers, and then went on to rubbing the ring finger.

"Would you ever want to get married?" Grant asked, being slightly curious. Not only did the scene from the show made him ask, but it was because of her being enraged with Sebastian that time.

Would she ever want to get married? Would she even want to, with him?

"It would be nice..." She spoke. "But I don't think so."

His heart ached at her answer. "How come?"

"My mind changed a while ago. My heart did. It was something I wanted-"

"So, if I asked you, one day, you'd say no?" Grant said. He didn't want his heart to break.

Addie sat up, sitting cross crossed in the middle of the bed.

"Grant... I don't need a piece of paper, a ring or even a wedding for anyone to see that we are together, or to see that we always will be. Or to show our love of one another." Addie spoke. "Besides, we're practically married- ever since we were teens, in college-our careers."

Addie crawled on top of grant, straddling his laps, and holding his face and lifting it up to face her.

"I love you, okay. And that won't change." Addie said, kissing his lips.

"I love you." He said flatly, but meant it so much.

"Can I show you how much I love you?" Addie whispered, making Grant let out a smile, as he began to blush.

"Can you?" He asked.

"Is that a challenge?"

"I guess we have to get through round one to find out."

-

LOL MAKING LOVE TIME ^^
So uh- grant has held in his feelings about this topic :( he's not so happy about how Addie feels on marriage, which will eventually pour out.

Uh, so like should I continue this story until I finish, or make a sequel after I reach 120? (I was thinking sequel but I'm not sure 😏🙃)