70. Real Life

REAL LIFE
GRANT & ADDIE
3rd POV

Addie waited nervously for Grant to come over her apartment. Things has been different ever since he has Malia, and when Addie had ended things with Sebastian. Everything has been different since the day in her trailer when Grant rejected her.

She wanted him to be happy, but she was jealous. She couldn't help feel selfish for wanting happiness too- and to be the one person that made him happy.

Grant, in this matter, was more confused as he's ever been. He never wanted to hurt and reject Addie. But he never, and doesn't want to her Malia. He knew he had to make a choice, but he hasn't yet.

But from other people's eyes, they saw him chose Malia. The girl that had only been in his life for less than a year- over a girl who he knew since way before they started acting.

It all began to be different when Grant and Malia started dating. They started hanging out almost every day, and all night. Which got in ways of Grant and Addie being best friends... Which led into where they are now with each other.

Addie stood up off her couch when she heard two soft knocks in her door. Slowly she walked over and pry open the door, revealing a stressed out looking Grant.

"Hi." Addie breathed out.

"Hey."

The two stared at each other until she realized she was being rude. The nodded her head for him to come in and he did.

"Want anything?" She asked.

"Coffee?" He asked.

"I'll make a pot. Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. Why I came here." He laughed.

"Right." She nervously smiled. After setting up the coffee pot and turning it on, she made her way to her couch where Grant had sat down.

"Talk to me." She said. "What's going on?"

"Everything. This life. I love it. I love everything about it, but the stress on me. I can't handle it."

"Yes you can. I know you. You know yourself." Addie said.

"It's not all of just being stressed on my job- our job. It's us, Addie. Us two. We're not how we used to be..."

--
I wrote like ten-twelve chapters in advanced 💖