80. Texts+ Real Life

TEXTS + REAL LIFE
GRANT & MALIA
GRANT & ADDIE

TEXTS

Malia
Grant, hey. Can we talk? It's important ..

Grant ❤️
What's up? Is everything okay?

Malia
Yes and no. Can we meet up later today?

Malia
Grab some drinks or something.

Grant❤️
Yeah, yeah. Of course

Grant❤️
What time?

Malia
Busy all day. But if it's
alright, 11? Tonight?

REAL LIFE
11:20
Third POV

Grant and Malia had met up at come bar and grill, somewhere in Vancouver, near Grant's apartment. He wasn't nervous or scared- he was somewhat happy that he was going to see his girlfriend who he hadn't seen in a few days, but no longer than a week.

Malia was the one that was nervous, because well- she was ending things between the two, sadly.

Grant stepped into the place and sat at a table, waiting for Malia. Minutes and minutes went by and she finally showed up. Wearing jeans, and nice shirt and a bag by her side, and sat at the table, in front of Grant.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey... What's up?"

"I think I'm just going to say it." She sighed. "I think we should you know... End things."

"Wha- I don't-"

"I see the way you look at her whenever we would all get together and hang out. I see how she gets when she's around you, the way you get. You love her. You always have been." Malia said.

"I'm- I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Grant. I promise you, it's okay. You can't be sorry about someone you love." Malia spoke.

"I really am. I never met to hurt you..."

"You never did. If anything, you made me feel special." She smiled. "Now, please promise me one really big favor?"

"Anything." Grant furrows his brows.

"Go after her please, and stop being in denial. You both deserve each other and nothing but happiness."

REAL LIFE
11:48 pm
third POV

Grant knocked on Addie's door around 11:45 at night, feeling uneasy and very nervous for what he was going to do- what he was making his mind set to do.

Addie sat up once she heard knocks on her front door. She checked her phone and furrowed her brows, knowing that no one was coming over at all. Standing up, she made her way to the door and began to speak.

"Listen, if it's not a free pizza or already paid for, I do not want-" opening the door, she froze and saw her tall Grant, with his hand hanging low. "Hey... What are you doing here? Everything okay?"

Grant nodded his head no and walked a few steps close to Addie, in her personal space.

"Gra-"

"I think I really need to do this." Grant said, grabbing a hold of Addie's face and pulling her in, giving her a kiss on her lips.

Addie was surprised. She pulled away, but grabbed onto Grants hands that were upon her face. They searched for each others eyes, and looked at each others lips, until Addie pulled him in her apartment, and the door closing.

-
OKAY OKAY
guess what's gonna go down? 😉