44. Real Life pt2

REAL LIFE PT 2
NIGHT OUT WITH FLASH CAST + (SOME) MARVEL CAST
Addie's POV

"You can't avoid him forever, Addie. He's your best friend!" Danielle said, as we all started heading to the table to get ready to all eat together.

"Yes, and just because he's with someone, doesn't mean you two can be the way you always used to be." Lizzie spoke, sitting next to me, as Anthony sat on the other side.

I watched as Malia and Grant sat next to each other across from me and Lizzie. They were laughing, enjoying themselves.

I averted my eyes quickly back to my hands on he table that held my phone, once I saw Grant looking at me as he caught me looking at the two of them.

"Okay. That's it." Anthony said, leaning back and starring at me.

"What, Ant?" I asked, rolling my eyes as I bit my lip.

"You know how much I care about you. And I know what you're going through." He spoke. He shook his head as he stood up. "Let's get fresh air together, okay? Let everything go, and we come back in and we have fun."

I laughed, and stood up, grabbing everyone's attention at our table.

"I just wanna say thank you, all of you, for the advice. But the constant it's going to be okay really makes me believe it won't be. And you know what, I think I'm for tonight."

I grabbed my jacket and purse. "By all means, have fun. Seems like everyone has been doing that already."

"Addie!" Elizabeth's voice chimed, as I saw her stand up. I shook my head and walked out, leaving everyone in the place.

---
ohhhhh man 🙄
a lot has been going on with family issues and everything PLUS school had started... Part three and an extra chapter will be up tomorrow :)