72. Twitter + Real Life

TWITTER, REAL LIFE
First Last Day on The Flash Set
PART ONE

TWITTER

itsaddiesinger so today is my/our first last day on set for The Flash s2! It will be an emotional week for me :(
14, 381 rts, 3, 378 replies
-
username OMGG NO, ARE YOU GONNA BE BACK FOR S3?! :(

Username NO NO NO COME BACK FOR S3!

RealDaniellePbaker @itsaddiesinger love working with you ❤️ love that I got close to you and that we got to be great friends. Xo

Tha_Los @itsaddiesinger love you lots Adds. Xo

username OK SO SHES LEAVING?! ^

-
Addie's *POV*

"Your fans seem sad to see you're leaving." Candice said, as we all sat in my trailer. Except, Grant wasn't here.

"Yeah, we are too." Carlos said.

"I am too. But hey, there's endless possibilities for my character to come back and everything. You never know." I smiled.

"That's true, actually." Danielle said.

"Where's Grant? I thought he was coming to hang." I frowned.

"He's in his trailer. He's been feeling down, but hasn't said anything to me. Has he spoken to you?" Carlos asked.

"He uh, actually came over late at night yesterday... He spoke to me about feeling stressed about everything. Especially about me." I said.

"I think I'll make a groupchat with all the guys and him. Find out what exactly is up with him." Carlos said.

"Yeah, we'll do that too with you." Candice said.

"Okay-"

"Hey, you guys are all needed on set for a scene." One of the assistants came in the trailer.

-
Third *POV*

Addie, Danielle, Carlos and Grant were needed for one scene all together, which they quickly filmed without any retakes.

Then, there was a scene between Addie and Grant's character that they both had completely forgot. Now, the fans of the show had no idea that her character was going to get killed off, due to Addie having to film for Civil War.

Addie's character on the show has taken a interest of Barry, as well as Barry with her character, Jane.

"Are you going to be okay filming this scene? You know, you two have to confess each other your love and kiss right before your two characters separate to fight metas before finding out she dies during fighting..." Carlos said.

"You're acting a lot like Cisco." Grant said, sighing. "I guess I'll be okay."

"This will also be your first kiss with Addie.."

"I know. But I'll be fine." Grant hoped. In the inside, he was freaking out....

On set, the two got ready for their scene. They stood in front of each other while wardrobe fixed their clothes and makeup fixed their makeup for a few seconds, until they waited nervously for the director to yell out action.

And... That was really quick. "Action!"

"Barry, there's something I've been meaning to tell you. And I don't know if we'll get out alive after all this-"

"Jane, everything will be okay."

"No, Barry. We've been together for a while, and I just-" Addie sighed. Her character wasn't supposed to, but hey, the hell with it! She could just call it improvising because she "Forgot her lines".

"I just wanted to say I love you. No matter what happens."

"I-I love you too."

-
So I unpublished Equivocation because there's too many published books right now for me to handle. I'll be republishing chapters and more of it when I have at least over 20 chapters for it or so.
As for this, this will go on for a really long time because I have so much to write about and a long way to go between Addie and Grant's friendship and potential relationship!