63. Interview

INTERVIEW

Addie Singer talks being love, hardships and easy ships of fame and being makeup free!

Pg 58.

Addie Singer joined us a month ago, in our offices at VA, Canada, while she continued filming CW's The Flash, which wraps up in a month! She let us photograph her, makeup free, and had fun. Singer had sat down with us after taking a couple dozen pictures, before picking the right one for the cover.

We sat down and started getting on topic of being makeup free, and baring her face for the photoshoot, and most of The Flash season 2 episodes! "I think it's more realistic to have a female character on a tv show (and even movie) who gets up in the morning, gets dressed, might have a cup of coffee and leave the house.

Sometimes mascara and lip products, but nothing major. That's how people could relate to my character." Addie spoke with her beloved smile. We then proceeded on what makeup looks she prefers and how she thinks about the process.

     "I love getting glammed up

"I love getting glammed up. But I love getting glammed down. I love wearing it and sometimes I love not wearing it. All depends on my mood and or what I'm doing a certain day, night or event. For some events I love going bold, or dark, or bright. Some days I love being natural. I love the whole concept of makeup. It's art to everyone."

Not only did we talk about makeup, we asked her about the pros and cons of being famous, of having that fame. How does Addie Singer handle gossip and the sites? And paparazzi? "I think that uh," Addie coughed and tucked her hair. "It could be hard sometimes, because of all the rumors that are definitely

not true, or that are- but an invasion of privacy. I try and handle the best way I can. You can thank my family and my friends and the people I've grown close with."

   We asked her about being in Marvel's Avengers, the biggest superhero franchise

We asked her about being in Marvel's Avengers, the biggest superhero franchise. What is it like being in Marvel movies? How is it? And now currently being in a DC show, how do the other actors feel- directors. Stan Lee?

"Being an original character in marvel movies is such a honor and privilege. I love it. I've grown up on marvel shows, movies, comics. It was a dream that I never thought was possible. They're so accepting of everyone, and the cast are family and the crew are too. They're all amazing." Addie smiled, the smile never going away.

"As for DC, it's all a dream come true. Even if it is a TV show, it's wonderful. The directors and even Lee had no issue with me playing a character on The Flash. All of us actors had months break until the new movie starts filming, and I occupied myself with a script I fell in love with." Addie spoke.

"I'm very lucky for these opportunities, very very lucky for all the acceptance DC and marvel has given me, as well as given me friendships that turned into family. And reconnecting me with a long term best friend of mine."

After Singer spoke highly of DC and Marvel, and cast members, it moved to the topic of love. Self love and acceptance, as well as relationship in the celebrity world. What is your view online now that you, and forgive
us for bringing this up, and Sebastian Stan have broken up from being almost married?

 What is your view online now that you, and forgiveus for bringing this up, and Sebastian Stan have broken up from being almost married?

"It's okay. I would love to talk about it. Of course my view in love has changed. Seb had a huge impact on that. Whether it was good and bad, everything happens for a reason. But I'm very grateful for Seb and i's friendship, especially now that we resolved everything, and we're close friends still."

Is there anyone new? Perhaps Grant Gustin? Andrew Garfield?

Addie laughed. "Andrew and I have been friends ever since our little movie we've done. As for Grant and I, we always were best of friends and will remain that way, since he's in a healthy relationship with his lovely girlfriend. Love yourself first, then others will love you. Loving yourself will always be the right thing to do, no matter what."

We thanked Addie Singer for coming in and talked about everything we wanted to hear from the lovely actor.

We wish her luck in all future projects and life.

---

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF 💗💗💗💗