56. Article, Real Life & Text

ARTICLE, TEXT + REAL LIFE

ARTICLE
E! NEWS

COUPLE ALERT?! ARE THEY FINALLY TOGETHER?

Grant Gustin and Addie Singer was seen close to the hip while stepping about of Starbucks together with serious faces, in Vancouver.

No words, pictures or confirmation from Grant Gustin and Malia Johnson, on if they're still together

No words, pictures or confirmation from Grant Gustin and Malia Johnson, on if they're still together. But oh how we all wish these two were a couple!!

REAL LIFE
GRANT & ADDIE

Addie laughed, as Grant made his way to his couch in his apartment, with two beers in hand.

"Did you see this?" She showed him her phone, taking a beer from him. "Sorry these are happening."

"It's fine. Not your fault." Grant smiled.

"Oh really? It's not? Well I think it is. You haven't seen your own girlfriend in weeks, mainly because I keep hogging you-"

"You're my best friend." Grant said.

"She's okay with this?" Addie asked, wincing.

"Yeah. She is." Grant said.

"Really? Even after her finding out about both of our feelings for each other- well mine, since you know... Shit sorry." Addie spoke.

Grant coughed. He felt heartbroken. Not only for himself, but for Addie.

"Uh it's fine. It's fine." He didn't say anything else, ad Addie looked at him, which he was looking at the black tv screen.

"Oh, um sorry! I forgot I had to be somewhere in an hour." Addie lied, putting the bottle down and walking around the couch for her boots and jacket.

"Wait, Addie no-"

"I'm sorry Grant." Both Addie and Grant knew the sorry wasn't about her lying and leaving this very moment. But was about everything they've been through for years. The pain they've both caused each other...

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." Grant mumbled to himself.

"What?" Addie asked.

"What? Nothing...I'll see you later then." Grant said.

Addie mumbled a goodbye, feeling upset, as Grant felt the same.

TEXT
LIZZIE, SEB & ADDIE

Lizzie
Addie...

oh god. what? why?

Sebastian
We need to talk.
You never gave me that
chance to

Lizzie
I think it's a good idea...
Seb told me some things.
Didn't believe him at first,
but adds please.

Lizzie
I'm in VA

Sebastian
We.

Lizzie
Yeah, we. We are.

we?

the fuck you mean

Lizzie
We will both be there
in an hour

Sebastian
Hope you're okay with this.

I'm not... But I'll hear you out

--
Sorry for the late update..was going to update this morning, but I slept in and I was partying all night 😂😭

BUT, thanks to savmariecth for the edit ❤️❤️ and for all the other Addie/Grant edits I'll be using in the future chapters!