67. Article

ARTICLE

Addie Singer Leaving The Flash?
see also: Singer hanging with Stan!

Is Addie Singer leaving The Flash after season 2? We all know that she'll be filming for the next Captain America movie, which comes out next year! Filming for CW's The Flash season 2, ends in just two weeks! Will she and her character be back for season?!

Sources say it's all up to her, and that Berlanti and the writers say her and her character are welcome back at anytime! So this must mean her character will leave Central City for good? We all will find out when The Flash comes back on for season 3, only on the CW at 8, starting in October!

One more month, Flash fans!

ALSO! Addie and Sebastian dating again? Singer posted a Instagram picture of the two the other night at an event, closely together!

As well as Stan, later that night, posting a photo with the caption in Romanian, "te iubesc" which means; I love you. And ending it with the word friend.

Now, they can be just friends, but they can also be secretly back together, trying it out for yet a third time

-
Low-key thinking about making another Flash fanfic, using (Emilia Clarke)Addie Singer and her character in Flash in this fanfic, for a new fanfic... IDK. Not sure yet..