@xThePineappleGirlx

xThePineappleGirlx is an account home to some of Wattpad's best loved Teen Fiction books, for example 'That Nerd' which currently has 6 million reads! It was lovely to interview her and this is what she had to say!

What made you want to start writing on Wattpad?

I was playing on my friend's phone and I saw this app and asked her about it and I immediately downloaded it when she said there were 'free books' and from then I've been addicted to it.

Where does your inspiration come from?

Mainly movies and books I've read and watched in the past as well as the good and bad memories I have that help me write.

What's been your best experience on Wattpad?

Meeting people. The people on Wattapd are insanely amazing and funny and relatable and when I first started here, I used to be on clubs a lot and made amazing friends there and then. When people started reading my words I started meeting and talking to my amazing readers too. The people on Wattlad are so sweet and understanding and I don't know how to thank them enough for that.

What has been your favourite book to write?

Definitely my book 'Hating The Player'. The book meant a lot to me because the characters made a lot of mistakes that I felt were real and that was what made it really awesome to write.

Who is your biggest inspiration?

It varies but the reason I wanted to start writing my own books was because of Cassandra Clare although the book I started a few years ago because of her will never be put up because the language is so bad. You would cringe so hard if you read it.

And finally, what advice would you give to a new writer on Wattpad?

Hmmm... Advice? Most people say that you must not give up and all that because soon you'll get reads and although this is true, I would actually advise getting out and talking to people on Wattpad, that in my opinion is the best way to get noticed. You can make friends and ask them to check out your book and soon you'll start to grow as a writer.

***

That was my lovely interview with xThePineappleGirlx !