@PrinceKenzie

PrinceKenzie has written 23 amazing books, including works such as 'Loving His Submission' which has over 6 million reads and 'Avoiding the CEO' which has over 4 million reads. It was amazing to interview them and here is what they had to say!

Why did you start writing on Wattpad?

I started writing on Wattpad out of curiosity on what people would think of the shit my brain comes up with.

What's been your proudest moment on Wattpad?

My first story hitting 1 million reads (lowkey don't remember which one hit it first)

Which book has been the most fun to write?

'Loving His Submission' was definitely the most fun to write.

What's the hardest part about writing on Wattpad?

The demands for updates.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

Anything and everything.

What's the best part about writing on Wattpad?

Hitting complete on a story and knowing that I finished yet another one of my creations.

And finally, what advice would you give to a new writer on Wattpad?

Have fun with it, don't let it become a something you HAVE to do. That takes all the fun away and makes it a horrible experience.

***

That was my lovely interview with PrinceKenzie !

Comment who you'd like to see interviewed next!