@FreedomHasan

FreedomHasan is an amazingly successful writer on Wattpad, writing well known Romance books such as 'Running Into Mr Billionaire' which currently has 18 million reads! I was thrilled when she agreed to do an interview and here is what she answered!

'Running into Mr Billionaire' has done amazing well- where did the inspiration for the book come from?

Well I was mainly inspired by amazing books and authors. I would read a lot before I even started writing and always wanted to be like them. So I thought about writing to see if I could be successful like them. I was inspired by many of my favourite books!

How did it feel when you hit 1 million reads for the first time?

I freaked out. It was the happiest day of my life. I was so happy and proud of myself that I was able to accomplish that!!

What's been your best Wattpad experience?

hmmm that's a hard question. I guess the love and support I've had ever since I started writing. Mainly those are the best.

Do you have any more books planned in the future?

Yes, I'm planning on a spin off to RIMB. It's going to be called 'Loving Mr. Jerk Face'. I'm also currently writing my werewolf book called 'Mason's Impossible Prey'.

Did you ever think that your books would get this popular?

Nope lol, never. I started off new with Running Into Mr Billionaire and it was such a beginners book that I didn't expect it to reach this much. I remember giving up thinking I'd never reach that much but I did and it was a surprise.

You have 96.5 thousand followers at the minute, do you ever feel pressure to update or post new books?

Sometimes, sometimes I feel guilty if I don't update and feel sorry that I'm keeping my readers waiting. So that's why if I'm taking too long, I'll just put an A/N up telling them the reason why I'm not updating. Other than that, I hope they understand my circumstances.

And finally, what advice would you give to a new writer on Wattpad?

Go for it. Don't hesitate, and write what you want to and don't listen to what people say. Because in the end, it's what you think of yourself and the book that truly matters.

***

That was my lovely interview with FreedomHasan !

Comment who you'd like to see being interviewed next!