Chapter 15: Are you serious?

Start from the beginning

"First don't say get some. Second, you are coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Plus I am coming to see you for your birthday, skipping school and all." He just won't stop with the pleading eyes. "Fine go slower this time lets not rush what we don't have to."

He kisses me again and starts kissing my body leaving a hot trail down my neck. Sucking on my mark giving me unbelievable pleasure. He moves down my body until he is doing something with his tongue that is so naughty he should be damned to hell. I can't believe one person can cause so much pleasure in my body. He continues until I feel my release, he comes back up and kisses all around my neck and chin leading back to my lips. God damn how did I get so lucky to have this man as mine? 

He tempts me for a while longer and then we have actual intercourse until we reach another climax. He is so amazing but I am super tired and ready for sleep.

....................

(Naughty scene over.)

"Night baby, I love you." I kiss him on the lips and turn to turn off the lamp. I snuggle back against his hard chest and fall asleep as his arms wrap around me.

"Goodnight, I love you too." He whispers as we drift off.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Goodmorning mi princessa! There are pancakes downstairs when we are ready." 

"Pancakes!?" I sit up quickly and then realize my mistake as I rush to the bathroom and puke. Getting up I get dressed for the day in leggings, a sweater dress, and boots. "Can you just not leave today?"

"Babe we have been over this, I have to go now because Zach's birthday is in a couple of days. Now you and Mia be sure to behave and have fun, but not too much fun." He kisses my head slipping on his watch.

"Carry me?" I give him the puppy dog eyes. "One last time before you go? Please." 

"Okay last time babe, come on."

"Yay thank you, I love you now let's go!" I say kissing his cheek then pointing to the door. We get to the kitchen and he sets me down gently giving me a kiss on the head before grabbing us plates. I could so get used to this but sadly I won't have him for 2 months. Although then I have him for the rest of our lives.

"Do you want bacon?" "Yes!" 

We sit down and eat. He leaves after school today and I can not go in the car with them to drop them off. I guess Mia and I will just have a Teen Wolf night, speak of the devil and she shall appear. "Hey guys! What's up?" 

"Eating all the food available and we are having a Teen Wolf night! We can stop by the store on the way home, I got a new car that I forgot to tell you about. Brody bought it as a birthday present and gave it to me on our date on Sunday but I;m not allowed to use it until today after school."

"Yay! Dyler O'Brosey hotness tonight! Whoop whoop!" Lol, Mia is hilarious. 

"Hey, I thought I was all the hotness you needed!" Brody and Zach say in unison to us. Looking at each other than them then back to each other Mia and I just crack up. 

"Okay whatever, are you guys ready to go to school?" Zach asks picking up his bag.

"Yeah let me go get my bag from my room real quick." I run up the stairs and see Brody's bag still by our door. I grab both our bags and my purse. Running back downstairs I trip on the last step and start to fall when someone's arms catch me. I know they aren't Brody's because I would feel tingles, so whose are they? Looking up I see Mr. Bustamante and he just grins at me, sniffing the air his smile falls.