Burning Bridges

Începe de la început

"I'll kill you!!" I screamed.

Sara's face was sheet paper white as she stared at me in stunned silence in surprise and shock.

In a vain attempt to calm me down David flips me and kisses me.

I instantly freeze up. Well the bastard knew what worked.

"HEY HEY!!" Johnny appears out of nowhere and sucker punches David...hard.

"WHAT!?" I feel Sara pull at my hair and I fall back, hitting the ground hard. She stepped up to me, "You cheap, backstabbing slut-"

That was her mistake, she got close, to me. I grab her by the throat and I squeeze with all my might. I was ready to choke and kill the damn bitch!

"Break it up!" Susan began to bubble everyone. She had 7 bubbles suspended in mid air. "I cannot believe you guys, act your ages and try to be civil-"

I cough, interrupting her, and pointed behind her.

While Susan was distracted Fifi had crept up on Reed and was either whispering into his ear or licking it.

"EEERRRGGH!!" Susan let out a cry like that of an engine whirling and rounded on Fifi.

Everyone fell out of their bubbles.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Cap yelled at Kevin whom was on the floor whimpering.

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Johnny howled at David was in a fighting stance.

Me and Sara were already pulling at each other's hair and screaming profanity at each other. We girls get straight to the point!

"Unfaithful bitch!"

"Social reject!"

"Washed up wannabe superhero!!"

"FAT COW!!"

Sara gasped and sends a knee to my stomach.

All the air gets knocked out of me, instead of falling to the ground I grit my teeth. Summoning all my energy I fling Sara across the floor by her probably fake blonde hair.

The whole hall was in chaos as people wonder what was going on, and those who did know what was happening tried to do damage control.

"Captain! Calm down!" Hawkeye called as he tried to shoot arrows at Cap that would glue him to the spot or electrocute him.

"I'm gonna wipe you from existence!" Deadpool rages, drawing his blades "No one harmfully dismembers my brother but me!"

As Deadpool swipes for Cap, Black Widow and Falcon stand before him, giving Wade a looking that clearly said, don't you fucking dare.

Side checking that, we got Ben and Logan trying to break up the fight between Johnny and David.

"It meant nothing! You know that!" David yelled.

"It wasn't necessary or needed, and you know it!" Johnny spat at him.

"Well where were you when she was falling apart!?"

"Saving a man's life!!!"

"Ladies please" Vision, whom was sharply dressed, stood next to me and Sara, trying to talk some sense into us. Not only wasn't it working...it was no use.

Sara knew she was no match for me in terms of strength, so she picks and throws objects at me.

"C'mon break it up" Scarlett came up in all red to us.

Sara yanked off her sky high pumps/heels and chucks them at me. I use Vision as my shield.

Tensions where rising, everything was out of control and I was ready to ripe out Sara's jugular.