Dora Adventure 4 // Jacob's Sweatshirt

ابدأ من البداية

It was now nighttime and everyone was asleep. Kota, Mel, and Wes decided to meet on the hotel roof to discuss the SDI.

Oh right, the SDI is the Secret Dora Investigation for those who didn't know.

"All my leads were dead ends, but we can rule out Ariel," Weston tells them.

"I couldn't find much on Luna, but there's definitely something sketchy. We should keep investigating her," Melody explains.

"I never liked her," Weston narrows his eyes, "She stole Jacob from me."

"We can also rule out Erin," Kota suddenly feels sympathetic for Weston, "But I found out some things about Erin that you might want to know."

"Show me," Weston immediately says.

Kota feels better uneasy to come between their relationship like this, "Are you sure? You might not like what you find."

"I'm sure," he states.

Kota shows him all the information she found on Erin.

Weston's mind is racing with thoughts as the pieces fall into place, "Erin...She worked with her."

Melody felt all kinds of confusion, "Wow, who would've thought Erin was helping her. I mean I guess it makes sense."

"Wait," Weston pauses, "If Erin worked for Dora and helped her go AWOL then I need to break up with Erin."

Kota quickly interjects, "No, not yet. You need to stay on the inside. Chances are that Erin is gathering information off of you. We need tables to turn so that you are getting information off of her."

Weston nods in agreement, "Got it."

"Until then?" Mel asks.

"Until then we lay low. We can't risk being compromised," Kota concludes.

Then a voice from the dark shadows of the night speaks up, "Except you already are compromised."

"Who said that," Melody asks, seriousness laced into her voice.

Luna steps out of the shadows, revealing herself to them.

disclaimer: not hating on Luna this was just an idea we had for a dora adventure.

"Oh my Harambe..." Weston trails off.

"Erin already told me everything I need," Luna tells them, "Did you two really think you could outsmart me?"

"Yeah," Kota truthfully states.

Luna rolls her eyes, "Well you guys are gonna listen to everything I say."

"Over my dead body," Weston scoffs.

"Actually, over Jacob's dead body," Luna smirks.

Erin brings out a knocked out boy tied to a chair. Jacob.

Mel says, "First off, you're insane. Second, it's not like you'd actually hurt him."

"Watch me," Luna challenges.