"All this sex with food."

"Shut up and spread it on me." I smirked.

"Say no more!!!" He laughed.

oOo

"Remember princess-" Aug spoke to YaYa.

"No trouble for TeeTee." She repeated.

"Very good and I'm gonna be asking ha if ya misbehave and if she says yes, ya gon be in big trouble."

"No daddy." She fretted.

"Then ya know what ta do. Now gimme a kiss."

I watched as she wrapped her as around his neck and kissedhis cheek.

"I love you August." He told her.

"I love you daddy."

"G'on by ya momma." He put her down and she ran off.

"Nita, if you'on feel good at any time, call this number." He handed me a paper.

"This ha overnight nanny."

"Kenya has a nanny?" I asked surprised as he laughed.

"Yea but she just assist when needed."

"Oh ok."

"Nita babe?" Kevin walked in. "Call me if you need anything."

"I will baby."

Kissing him goodbye and telling everyone else bye, they left, leaving me and my niece.

"TeeTee."

"Yea babe?"

"Nap please."

"Girl you spoke the right word." I smiled.

"Momma room."

"I'll get you settled."

Taking her hand, we went to Keira's room here. Grabbing one of her tops, YaYa climbed into bed and began sniffing it as she stuck her thumb in her mouth.

Gently caressing her scalp, Brody came running in the room, jumped on the bed and got behind her.

I watched as she stretched her hand behind her and petted him as he rested his chin on her.

"TeeTee, song please."

"Sure love." I smiled.

Beginning to hum a song I would hum to her, she smiled as her eyes began to close. Closing mines, I rubbed my belly still humming.

Once she was completely asleep, I took a picture and sent it to Keira before walking out. Going into what would be the baby's room and went back to working on it.

"You know it would he awesome if you love painting like your momma." I smiled as I spoke to my son.

This was something I did everyday. When I had the private time,we would speak and his movements were like him replying.

"This world out here is crazy, but me and daddy and the family will protect you." I rubbed my belly.

"You don't have much uncles and aunts by blood but you do go then and they all crazy." I laughed.

I spent an hour plus finishing the detail on the art piece on his wall. Once I was finished, I got cleaned up and ready for when Kenya woke up.

"Brody, you hungry buddy?"

As though he understood me, he barked.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I laughed.

Pouring out some food for him and adding water, he got in instantly.