"FUCK YOU!!!" I shouted before pushing him off of me with all my might. He stumbled back and hit the wall on the other side of the narrow hallway before I followed after him with my fist raised.

Pain exploded down my arm as my fist came in contact with the plaster in the wall, leaving a hole in it as Chance tensed up in shock.

Surprise soon morphed into anger and he glared at me before being held back by Luca.

"What the fuck is going on here?! Control yourselves both of you!" he yelled and I continued taking steps backwards.

"Fuck this." I stated before turning round and running up the stairs.

"Riley!!" I heard Aaron call but just ran faster. I made it into my room and put on a warm hoodie before picking up a backpack and then the airplane tickets placed on my desk.

No, I'm not planning on leaving the country, but just in case.

I slammed my door open and stormed down the stairs, making my intentions clear.

"Riley stop" Luca insisted with an anxious look on his face but i just turned away from him.

"Riley I'm sorry" Chance tired to apologise but I just glared at him.

"Chester!" Aaron called to my confusion as I made it to the door and I jumped when Chester grabbed my arm from behind me.

"Chester, let go" I asked calmly and looked him in the eye.

He seemed confused as to what this was about but had obviously decided hanging on and not letting go was the best solution to the problem of everyone yelling.

"Please, I'll be back, I promise" I whispered and he blinked at me, unsure.

I tensed as Aaron started storming towards us and Chester let go. I swung the door open and stormed out of the house, heading out into the darkening sky.

"Chester what the fuck!?"

"R-Riley!!" Luca had seemed to have been knocked out of his frozen trance and called after me again, but I started running when I heard him on the gravel driveway.

Ana will be fine, I've got this.

"Riley I'm not some old man that can't run after you get back here!" he shouted in irritation but I continued sprinting into the trees hoping to be lost within the dark shapes.

Easier said than done, as I found myself nearly tripping up several times on hidden logs. Luca wasn't so lucky though, as shown by the loud exclamation of 'fuck!' and a sudden stop to the footsteps pursuing me.

"Riley!!" I winced and hoped he wasn't too injured as I carried on running, making it to the side of the road and running for several minutes before stopping and catching my breath.

I got my phone out and sighed in relief when it still had 31% power left, I had so foolishly not checked before I stormed out of the house.

The phone suddenly started ringing and I looked down to see Erin's name on the screen.

I answered it in confusion and he made a sound of surprise.

"You have your phone on you?! How?!" he exclaimed and I raised a brow.

"Why did you ring me if you thought I didn't have my phone on me.."

"I was just checking, I somehow got a call from one of your brothers asking to keep an eye out for you, what the hell happened??" he ranted and I sighed.

"I may have...stormed out...after punching a hole in the wall and yelling allot"

".........you fucking idiot" he stated and I scoffed.