54: Wedding

GENEVA's POV

Walking down the aisle of this place is making me tremble. Nangangatog ang akingt tuhod dahil sa sayang nararamdaman ko. The feeling is like casual and normal, because this was really the plan but ngayon feel na feel ko na talaga ang plan na ito, ang kaba pala sa dibdib.

I saw how Dad smiled at me in one corner as he headed straight into my place, grabbed my hand and coiled into his. He looked so great on his white suit which looks him very decent and high-profile.

"I really don't know what the two of you ate Geneva, but I am so happy to being here with you. Witnessing you, my daughter getting married. "

I smiled at him sweetly. "Thanks Dad."

I stood and walked straight at kitang-kita ko si Miguel na nakangiti rin sa akin at alam kong kabadong-kabado rin ito ngayon. He is with Bruce and Angelo na parehong gwapong-gwapo rin sa attire nila ngayon.

Hindi ko man sila masyadong nakilala ng lubusan but it made me feel na out of place ako sa kanilang dalawa- they two are so kind dahil alam kong mga kaibigan sila ni Miguel.

On my left side is Zach who is waving at me and telling me that I am so pretty with my dress. I mouthed her the words, "Thank you." magandang-maganda rin ito sa suot na dirty white long dress na halos ikinaluwa na talaga ng dibdib.

With her is Stephanie and Miguel's secretary Janine. The two smiled at me so I smiled at them. Nakakatuwang isipin na pareho kong pinagselosan ang dalawang ito. But now, I know I am really the one.

Miguel then grabbed my arm and twisted on his. Then in front, we saw how the judge gave us his smile telling us that he's about to start.

"Will you, GROOM, cherish BRIDE as your lawful wedded wfie, protecting her, and tending to her needs through illness and disappointment?" simula ng Pari.

"Will you strive to understand her, giving her comfort when she seeks it from you? Will you try never to say in anger that which you wouldn't say in friendship? And when each night comes, will you go to sleep with thanks for her presence at your side and renewed love for her in your heart?" Judge says.

Miguel faced me with a sweet smile and pressed my hand softly. "I will."

"Will you, BRIDE, cherish GROOM as your lawful wedded husband, protecting him, and tending to his needs through illness and disappointment?

"Will you strive to understand him, giving him comfort when he seeks it from you? Will you try never to say in anger that which you wouldn't say in friendship? And when each night comes, will you go to sleep with thanks for his presence at your side and renewed love for his in your heart?"

I looked at him with love and affection. Di ko talaga inaasahan na siya na pala ang lalaking makakasama ko habang buhay.

"I will" I said.

"Do you, BRIDE welcome GROOM as your husband, offering him your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future ?"

"I do" Miguel answered directly.

"Do you, GROOM, welcome BRIDE as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?"

"I do."

"Given a power to witnessed the love of the two of you and the promises you've made, I now pronounced you Husband and Wife .. You may now kiss the bride."

Narining kong nagtitilian ang lahat and suddenly with that reactions people were giving, Miguel grabbed my waist and gave me a sweet kiss of his.

He then smiled. "I am yours now."

"Yeah, you are." I smiled at him too.

"No one can never break us apart."

NGUNIT ISANG PUTOK NG BARIL ANG UMALINGAWNGAW SA BUONG KWARTO ......

Dugo.

Maraming dugo ang kumalat sa buong sahig kung saan ako nakatayo.

....