48: Meet Them

MIGUEL's POV

Iba na talaga siya ngayon, now she gets jealous easily at ang sarap sa pakiramdam. The fact that when a girl gets jealous- she's really in love with you. And that one is, finally owning her- ito ngayon ang komumpleto sa mundo ko.

Seeing her first that night when she pretender that she's a paying babymaker- hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na ganoon ka unique ang pagkakakilala namin- her escape at pagtatago sa akin, her getting pregnant and now I can imagine how to build my family with them- she and my baby.

"Yeah Gev, I forgot to tell you that I have." pangtutukso ko sa kanya.

I let Janine entered the room.

"Meet Janine- my secretary, Janine meet my soon to be wife, Geneva"

They two shook hands.

"Sorry po talaga kanina Miss Geneva." she apologized.

Tumingin ako sa kanya and gave my sweet smile. Seriously she is pretty at alam ko rin na mabait naman talaga siya. And knowing her that she's engaged, hindi na ako magtataka pa. She's a beauty and that she deserves to be happy.

"Not a problem Janine. And don't call me Miss, parang magkasing-edad lang tayo, Gev instead." patawang sabi namin ni Gev sa kanya.

Nagpaalam ito sa akin na lumabas na ngunit biglang tumayo si Angelo and insisted na ihahatid siya sa labas which when they went out, the both we, I and Bruce keeps on laughing.

"He's really into her Bru." Bruce said after.

"Yeah, sinabi mo pa." I paused. "By the way, Gev meet Bruce- one of my best friend"

Bruce stood up and shook Gev's hand. "So you 're the one Miguel's been crazy of."

Gev smiled at him. "Not that over description Bruce."

And then again faced me. May dala-dala itong folder na agad kong nalaman kong bait ito narito. Right, I forgot to get this one on her room kasi nalipasan ako ng tulog doon.

How nice na inihatid pa pala niya ito rito.

"By the way Miguel- I came here for this. Di na rin ako magtatagal. I have lot of works to do." she handed me the folder.

I held her hands and pressed it. "Care for lunch with them?"

She shook he head which lead me to disappointment. "I can't Dad is there, he wanted to be with me on lunch."

Tumango ako. "It's okay. Just tell him na nakikimusta ako."

She smiled. "Yeah. I will."

She prepared to leave but then she faced Bruce again. "Nice meeting you Bruce, see you again?' she paused at looked at me. "Kindly watch Miguel for me- I don't know what are things he's into here now that three boys are in the room." she meant something teasing.

Bruce laughed. "Don't worry Ms. Villaruel- I am on your side."

Inikot ko ang aking dalawang mata. "Awts. I am here okay- just in case you two haven't noticed?"

They laughed.

She went out and bid goodbye.

"She's a goddamn hell pretty Miguel."

I contradicted.

"Nope Bru. She is a tigress."