Chapter Twenty Four: Unexpected

Busily preoccupied by random thoughts about what the mad driver was thinking, Kenya almost hit her head when their reckless driver hit a full break without even a warning. The sound of the wheels screeching can be heard loudly. There were also few light thuds heard from the back of the school bus, to which mean that there were who did not expect the sudden break of the bus.

The most annoying part in this scenario, is that the driver does not even bat an eye to the students who got hurt because his reckless driving. He acts like it is the students fault that they got hurt because they did not try harder to clutch on something when they already know what will happen. In which, made her wonder why there are no one who stood against this man and why is he still driving a school when he is a dangerous driver.

Kenya glared at the old driver in front of her, then the door opened exactly two minutes after she get in this school bus. If it is very late for the first period, she would understand why the driver must drive that way, but there is still thirty minutes before the first period so he does not have to drive like that.

Busy cursing the driver in her mind, Kenya noticed late a girl wearing a simple denim pants and plain white t-shirt. The way the girl carry herself, would be plausible how a veteran model walk on a red carpet. Though she have a matured atmosphere around her, her appearance expose her age. She is beautiful even without wearing lavish clothing like the other students in the school. For a second, Kenya stared at the woman with amusement. On the woman's neck hanging a school ID. She read what was written on it and it said, that the woman is as same year as her and her name can't be read.

The girl eyes wander all over the school bus to look for a seat, Kenya heard some noise but did not care to look at it as her focused on the girl in front of her. The girl clicked her tongue before her eyes fell to Kenya. The girl lifted her feet and sat beside Kenya who is already sitting beside the window as it gives her a good grip if ever the driver tried to screw up his driving again.

When the girl is in a comfortable position, the girl looked at the school bus driver faking her surprised look.

"Oh, Mr. Stenson its you!" She said with an obvious tone of sarcasm

"Just look for a seat and shut up" Mr. Stenson or the driver growled angrily without looking.

"I'm already seated, but" She make a sign like as if she was trying to stop him from speaking "I just want to remind you to cool your feet off of the gas"

"Whatever"

"Mr. Stenson I just want to remind you about the last time you injured me by your reckless driving, You're still under supervision" The girl smiled at the rear view mirror where Mr. Stenson was looking back at her.

Mr. Stenson yapped defeated to the girl's warning "Just shut up already"

As if the girl did not hear Mr. Stenson's angry retort, she looked to Kenya "Hi there girl" The girl greeted Kenya.

The girl is not even holding anything to save herself from the overthrow driving of Mr. Stenson. The confidence the woman has, made Kenya feel embarrassed by how she look like, holding tightly to something just not to be able to be swift by their dangerous journey at school.

"Hello there" Kenya replied awkwardly as she jumped a little when she heard the engine starts.

"Sasha" The girl said then offered her hands for a handshakes

Kenya accepted Sasha's hand and replied "Kenya... Kenya Heartfilia"

"Nice to meet you Kenya, where is your class?" Sasha replied confidently

"My classes are in Wilhelm Building" Kenya smiled

"I see, so you are also in a senior year?" Sasha's face seems surprised as she study Kenya's face.