Chapter Six

Erin and I parted ways outside the front gate of Thylex High Academy. She bid her farewell as soon as the black sedan stopped in front of us.

Inside the slightly slid-down window of the passenger's seat was a very deep voice of an unfamiliar man calling Erin's name.

"Ave, hurry up" Erin Ignore how irritated the person who called her as a smile still lingers from her mischievous smirk.

"Oh, he's here! Bye Yan!"

"See you tomorrow Erin!" I waved at her while watching the car leaving.

Before she slide up the window of the car I heard her muttered to the man inside "If you keep that attitude, you will never be able to get married"

I smile at the thought of how adorable Erin's personality is. Based from the way she talk to a man with a deep voice on the driver's seat, I am suspecting that he was her brother.

A sudden thought crossed my mind, how does it feel like to have an older brother or sister. I bet its annoying but in the long run, its comforting. Knowing that someone had your back despite of a never ending war on the normal days.

If only I've ever had a older sibling, no even at least a little sibling, maybe I wouldn't feel this kind of loneliness.

I shake away the pitiful thought as I waited for my uber driver. When my uber driver came and park his car in front of me, I climbed up on the back seat silently. I look in front of me and I saw that he hesitated for a moment before starting up the car engine. I guess he was a bit offended that I did not say anything.

I could have waited for the school bus for a free ride until the front gate of our subdivision, but I try to cover up the excuse that I told Erin. Also, I was too tired from all the event that had happened today that exhausting myself more for walking inside our subdivision would not help my mental state at all.

Since I took an Uber car, I don't have to tell him where he had to take drive me. That made things much more easier as I am not obliged to start a conversation.

Holding up my phone from right hand, I look around my social media and saw few friend request from unknown people and from people I have met before.

I wonder why all of the friend request I was receiving was from a girl. I did not accept those people I was not close with.

I was about close the application when suddenly a notification popped up.

[Ave Patterson sent you a friend request]

It was Erin. I went on her profile right away and look around it and I saw her profile picture. In the middle of the magnificent picturesque view was Erin in a glamorous pose. She was wearing a yellow dress with her was tied neatly around her head. Her background was in a beautiful garden adorned with red and white color flowers.

Adorable, friendly, beautiful and intelligent, that is Erin. I am happy that she even approach me. Looking around her profile, I conclude that she came from a wealthy family.

She must have other friends around the Thylex High. I fell silent when I thought that her friend might not like me. I was hoping that no such problem would occur as I am sincere to be friend with her.

Here is it again, my overthinking habit. I closed my eyes to terminate this negative thought from my head but I end up feeling sleepy.

I opened my eyes to avoid getting more sleepy. For a few minutes, I was able to retain my consciousness.

I tried so hard not to close my eyes but the lid of my eyes were too heavy that it was forcing to shut down. I could feel my mind slipping away.

In my disoriented mind, I heard a sound of a woman crying. I tried to open my eyes to look around me, the first thing I saw was a ceiling.

I was lying on a huge bed facing the ceiling. I move my eyes around and on the right side of the bed there was round table and a two wooden chairs around it. On one of the chairs, I could see a back of a woman with a disheveled black hair.

Her tender body was going up and down synchronizing a whimper sound of cries.

For some weird reason, a sense of familiarity enveloped my system. But why do I feel that way in the first place?

My vision starts to blur out but I could still see that she was holding something on her left ear as she uttered some words.

"Klein! please don't do that. Please please please come back home"

I was right, she was indeed holding a phone in her hand. I could not hear the response on the other line but I could feel in my heart her sadness.

"N-no! you don't have to do that! Just get back"

Every words she plead could pierce through my heart. I wonder what made her to plea and put aside her pride like that.

"No I can't do it alone. I need you! We need you!" The woman's pitiful wailing kept on ringing on both side of my ears while she was listening on the other side of the phone.

"No no no no no no no no! KLEIN! DON'T! KLEIN! KLEEEEEEIN!" The way she panicked, it seems that the other side has dropped the call.

She tried to call the person she was talking earlier but the looks of it, the other side did not answer.

"Klein! please Klein! I am begging you... Just come back! I can't lose you too. We can't lose you too"

Despite being ignored by the other side she kept on calling him over and over. Her heart-wrenching pleading was only be heard by me. I feel pity for her and the same time, an annoyance starts to spurred inside my heart.

I could not understand why she kept on begging to someone who has his mind set on not hearing her. That person did not listen to her despite her distressing cry.

The way she talk, it seems like she was just worried for him. She does not want anything bad to happen to him. Is it that hard to do what she said?

When she was certain that she could not reach him anymore, she throw her phone. The next moment a sound of a thud and glass shattering has surrounded the room. Her screeching 

scream gives me chills as my head start to feel dizzy.

The violent earthquake has made me feel unsteady and woozy.

My vision was fading at the same time, a shaking sensation clouded my mind.

Everything went black.

My Insane Obsessed Stalker was my Teacher?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara