Chapter Four

Hurriedly, an unexpected news about our teacher Mr. Mathias Thompson leaving the school because of an emergency surprises all of us.

"Okay class you have some changes of teacher in this subject. I have to go to east coast immediately for some reason" We both sit still and spent our attention to Mr. Thompson "Mr. Imran Gavdasco is going to take over this class from now on" 

When he said the name of our new teacher the silence was broken off by student's whispers. The same chattering from student yesterday when a teacher told us that the one who will handle our Physical Education class was Mr. Gavdasco. "Wait for him in a minute." He then leave instantly.

The whole class fell silent as a tall man walk in the room. He has a very charismatic aura that could catch everyone's attention by just existing. I held my breath for a moment when I thought that I could smell his scent by just looking at him.

"Good morning class, I'm Imran Gavdasco and I'm gonna be your Math teacher from now on"

For a second, I felt weird as he lock his eyes to mine and smile professionally before looking around the room. Was that an illusion?

"Oh it's nice to know that I had some of you in my other class"

Uncosciously, my eyes diverted to Abrianna and I saw her becoming flirtatious. Her legs were wide open and obviously trying to seduce Mr. Gavdasco. I was so speechless. Is she the same person who looks like a leech stuck in Angit's arm?

I heaved a sigh of disbelief at the sight. She has to be contented with one. She was just about to kill me a while ago through her stares when she saw me and Angit close together.

Mr. Gavdasco starts to write something on the blackboard when I felt a piece of crumpled paper hit my head. When I look around who threw it, I saw Abrianna's taunting smile. Did she just hit me with a paper? Is this some kind of child play?

"Today's my first day in this class and someone already trying to get on my nerve?" My eyes revert back to Mr. Gavdasco as he spoke in an extremely authoritative tone. I had no plan on making my existence known in this school but some people are just kept on dragging me on the stage.

Mr. Gavdasco was looking at me while walking towards me. I could feel that everyone eyes were looking at me. I could feel a both calm and dangerous aura of this teacher as he was coming closer to me. When he was in front of me, he took the crumpled paper on my desk and raised it in her left hand for everyone to see and asked

"Who threw this paper?" It was a very dangerous question that whoever could hear it, end up wanting to tell the truth. It was an honest warning on all of us to not take his authority lightly.

He look around the room as if inspecting who did try to play around like that in his class. I did not answer his question about who threw the paper because if I said in front of everyone Abrianna's name, she will never let me go off the hook. All I want was peaceful life why does it happening to me?

No one answered his question that made him more irritated so he repeat his question but in a threatening manner than earlier. "I said, who threw this paper?" His right brow has risen telling us that he was on his limit "Are you all a deaf?"

I look at him nervously and I saw him looking at the side where Abrianna was sitting. I glance to Abrianna for a second while contemplating if he knows it was Abrianna?I gulp as I realized my mistake, he doesn't know who it was as I did not answer him but because I glance at Abrianna for a second, he realized that it was indeed from her. I feel the chill under my skin as i saw him walking closer to Abrianna's row.

"So no one will answer me" He smile devilishly and pointed out Abrianna's row and said "All of you from that row, bring out your notebooks and open it"