Chapter Five

After I left the classroom where Mr. Imran was, I run as fast as I can. That teacher is giving me a both familiar and strange vibes. How ironic is that?

I start to peel-off the dried skin on my lower lip while biting it and pierce my hand through my sharp fingernails. My hand has stopped from trembling now but the restlessness still lingers in every fiber of flesh.

I start to question myself if what happened in that room was rational. Am I over reacting over small petty things like that?

Before anyone might have notice my strange actions, I enter the lady's comfort room. There was no one inside it as the the students are probably inside the classrooms.

I enter the very last cubicle and sat on the closed lid of the toilet. It had been 10 minutes since my next class has started. I had no strength to attend that class but I must attend. Mr. Imran informed my Science teacher that I will just be late and not absent.

I cannot afford to not attend that class. What would I tell Miss Naska if she ask me why I did not come?

'Just five more minutes' I must compose my self.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. It was not working because as soon as I close my eyes I all I could think of was the scene earlier.

No matter how I rationalize what happened earlier the answer was, what he did was inappropriate.

I had no idea why he did what he did. Yes, he is a handsome and intelligent person. Everyone was dying to get his attention and would be lying if I say that I don't like him when I first met him.

Who would not like a handsome man like him? Everything about him is close to perfection. His chocolate-colored eyes are mesmerizing. The small but pouty red lips surrounded by his clean-cut and neat-looking facial hair enhanced the appeal of his face.

He also bears a strong scent of masculine cologne. So why am I acting like it was my lost that he did what he did to me? I should be thankful that he had given me a small amount of inappropriate attention.

'Hah! who am I kidding?'

I feel so disappointed of him. Despite of his perfect public appearance he was hiding this kind of selfish and lustful thoughts to his very own helpless student.

I wonder, to who else did he do such inappropriate behavior too?

I am scared of him. I don't want to be close with him or to end up in the same situation as earlier. Thinking about earlier, he could have taken advantage of Abrianna rather than me. That woman would gladly throw herself into him without any inconvenience, so why did he choose me?

It was in my gut that he deliberately made Abrianna leave earlier than me. He could have scolded her more since it was her fault in the first place. He could have talk to me some other time about that issue but he choose that specific moment.

But if it was me, why then?

I am not someone special.

Could it be because he think that I would not do anything and stand by idly just because I have no close friends in this school as I am a transfer student?

Well that was really what I will do. I am not close to anyone yet and I had no guts to tell anyone what happened.

Some people will brush it off and will say that it could be an accident.

Some will think that I am being delusional and what happened is just an illusion.

Some people might think that I flirt with him first and when I got rejected I started acting out to ruin his reputation.