Last night with harry was the first night I saw Ela as her old self. She was laughing. She was so happy. She was glowing. I haven't seen that since before I can remember.

That is my point. When Kendall did all those things to her, I never thought she would notice what he was doing. Now that Harry is in the picture, she is

becoming her old self, and we all love it.

I know Ela has faced a lot this past relationship. As her best friend, I am going to be there for her. Sometimes all you ever need is some TLC: tender loving care. If she knows we are here for her, maybe she will realize Harry is here as well. I am just going to put my trust in Harry to bring her back.

Since I am a lot calmer now, I don't know what to do with my time. I haven't caught up in sleep in awhile. It is also the perfect time for me to take a nap.

-----

Is someone tickling me? I flutter my eyes open to be met with cerulean eyes. Those perfect eyes could only belong to a certain someone, Niall Horan.

His cheeks start to flush as he notices I am awake. He removes his hands from my waist and just sits down on the couch.

"I sorry. I was trying to wake you with some tickling." he says childishly with a knowing smile.

I can't help but laugh. "Oh Niall, you are just so cute sometimes."

I sit up from my comfortable napping area. "Hey, where is everyone?"

When I look over the couch, I see many heads enjoying a greasy pizza and mouth-watering wings. Just looking at the food makes me hungry.

"Come on, Niall. Let's go ea-" he stops me with a gentle tug on the elbow.

"Uhm. Is it alright if we can go talk on the balcony quick?" He nervously asks while staring at the ground.

His disposition right now makes me anxious. What could he possibly want to talk about in private?

I follow him out onto our moonlit balcony. I have spent a lot of time out here so it feels ever-so familiar.

"So, Alexa. I was wondering if.." He trails off looking over the city line.

"Yes... Niall..." I just want him to spit it out.

"Would you, maybe, go on a date with me?"

What? I thought we have been on multiple.

He reads my mind, "I know we have been on a few, but I want to take you on one privately. Just me and you." He points to me with the cutest smile I have ever seen.

Instead of responding, I hug him. His gentlemen like attitude just makes me want to embrace him with everything I have.

He takes me hands and lets out a deep laugh. "So I take that as a yes?"

"Of course, Niall. I would love to!"

We started to talk about ideas on where we should go for our very first date when the balcony doors flies open.

In comes a stumbling Harry.

"Harry?" I asked completely confused on why he is turning all around the balcony.

He starts to laugh and smile like no one else was here.

"He has been giddy like that all day," Niall whispers in my ear.

"Drunk?" I question, whispering over to Niall.

"In love." Niall winks over at me.

Harry finally comes to his senses and stands in front of me.

"Have you seen Ela?"

Ohhhh. That is why he is like this. He is swooning over the one and only Ela. How could this possibly be? Too bad she is at the park. I wonder if she will mind if Harry shows up.

"Sorry, Harry. She isn't going to be here tonight." I tell him with a puppy dog face.

His loving demeanor turned stone cold almost immediately.

"What? Where is she?

I just laugh at his love sick puppy attitude and turn away. He looks like he is so in love with her already. I feel a cold hand grab my shoulder and whip me around like a rag-doll.

"What the hell was that Harry?" Niall growls at him, trying to stick up for me.

I brush Niall's arm. I can handle Harry.

"Well, Styles, if you must know, Ela is hanging out at the park down the street.."

Before I can give him any more details, he runs straight out the door.

Ela's POV

This twinkly light section of the park is beautiful. It has always been my favorite part since I moved to California. Maybe it's the privacy of it. Or maybe it's the peacefulness. Either way I love being here.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and scroll through the daily news of the world. There always seem to be some new story out on us celebrities or on stock prices rising. I really just pay attention to all the things the fans are saying to us. When I read their kind tweets, it instantly makes me feel content. They put me at a certain peace.

While I was scrolling through Twitter, someone sits down on the other side of the bench. I don't bother to look because it is just someone enjoying the park like I am. It is probably one of the regular older men who come here to just sit. They're used to me by now. I never worry anyways. A security gaurd always watched over me from close by.

I was checking texts from Melinda and my mother when the new visitor clears their throat. It all of a sudden turns into a coughing fit. I am afraid they may be choking.

When I turn to look, I don't see a stranger. No, I see a brown, curly haired boy with shining green eyes and a cheeky smirk. He brushes his hair out of his face and shoves a notepad in my direction.

"Can I have your autograph?"