Chapter 15

-9 Months Later-
Camila's POV:

"Don't take her!" I attempted to yell but no sound came out.

I sat helplessly as I watched the invisible force destroying Lauren. I was somehow tossed in the air and flew to the other side of the large, empty, white room. I then felt a wave of fatigue coming over me. I felt as if I couldn't move. As if I were paralyzed.

"Camila, I love you. Goodbye." Lauren said weakly as she took her last breath.

I sat up quickly trying to catch my breath that had been taken away from me. I wiped off the bead of sweat on my forehead and the tear rolling down my cheek with my jittery, shaking hands. I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to see my fiancé next to me. I noticed that she was awake as well. She immediately saw that I was anxious.
"Babe it's okay." Lauren said while wrapping her arms around my body. "Camila breathe. Calm down."

My anxiousness usually goes away a minute or so after I wake up from these types of dreams but it wasn't. It felt as if someone was sitting on my chest. I jolted instinctively when I felt a cold hand on my back.
"It's just me sweetheart." Lauren said reassuringly while she rubbed circles on my back. "What happening babe?"
"I had a bad dream. I usually don't get this worked up over these types of things but I...I...."
"Okay, just breathe. It's going to be okay. Close your eyes babe. Just try and fall back asleep."
"Okay."
I closed my eyes and tried to fall back asleep. As hard as it was, I managed to calm down after about 10 minutes.
-
I woke up a second time. But not because of a dream, I heard something. Once again, Lauren was also awake.
"You hear that?" Lauren asked.
I turned around and saw a pair of beautiful emerald green eyes.
"Yea." I said.
At the same exact time we got out of bed to investigate. We walked down the hallway and heard the noise getting louder.
"That can't be...."
"I doubt it Lauren."
"Well, it won't hurt to check."
Lauren opened the door that led to Dinah and Normani's room.

We looked down and saw both girls, naked on the ground together with the bedsheets on top of them. After removing her lips from Dinah's, Normani turned her head and looked up.
She immediately squealed and hid under the sheet.

"Mani why did you just...." Dinah stopped herself realizing what was happening, she looked up and saw us in the doorway. She reacted the same way as Mani.

"Oh my God guys. I'm sorry you saw what you did." Normani said apologetically.
"I'm not." Dinah said. "I think we both look really sexy when we're naked. You especially."
"Dinah you're unbelievable."
"So are you." Dinah said with a little smirk while examining the darker skinned woman's body.
They both got up quickly and put on their clothes.
"Where's Ally?" Mani asked.
"She went to work." I said.
"Oh okay. Come on guys, we have to get ready." Lauren said.
-
"We're here." Lauren said to all the girls.
I looked out of the window and saw the big red sign.

David's Bridal

"Taylor don't forget your phone." Lauren said to her younger sister.
"Oh yea. Thanks." She said while quickly grabbing her phone from the leather seat in the car. All six girls got out of the car. 
I'm getting married.
The thought of Lauren and I getting married brought a smile on my face.

"What kinds of dresses are you beautiful ladies looking for?" The owner asked.
"We already know what we want, we talked to a woman on the phone and she said she would save them for us in the back."
"Okay. I'll go to the back and get your dresses."
"Okay. Thank you." Lauren said.

Shortly after, the man returned with four dresses in his hands.
"Okay, Taylor, Ally, Normani, and Dinah please go in the changing rooms. We're going to have you guys change first." The man said.
"Okay." The three girls all said in unison.
About a few minutes later they walked out of the changing rooms. Dinah, Mani, and Ally were all wearing short, light purple dresses. Taylor was wearing a long, dark purple dress. Her dress was different because she was the maid of honor. Lauren and I were both in awe. They all looked extremely beautiful.
"How do we look?" Dinah asked.
"You all look amazing!" I said.
"Thanks boo." Ally said.

"Okay. I think Lauren and Camila should try on their dresses. But do you guys want to see each other in their dress? Or just wait until the wedding?" The man said/asked.
"I want to wait until the wedding." Lauren said.
"Me too." I said.

"Okay ladies you can each go in one of the changing rooms to the right." The man said.
"Okay." Lauren said.
I went into the changing room. I unbuttoned and unzipped my skinny jeans. I then took off my floral blouse that revealed my purple Victoria's Secret bra.

Someone knocked on the stall door.
"Hi, I just want to help you try on your dress." A female voice said.
"Okay come in." I said opening the door.
She was holding a beautiful white dress.
"Okay now just step into it." The woman said.

I put my left foot in, and then my right. The woman then pulled up the dress and zipped the back. I looked in the mirror and loved what I saw. It was slimming but at the same time extenuated my curves.
"Lauren is in the changing room so she won't be able to see." The woman said.

"Okay." I said while stepping out of the changing room. All four girls stared at me with their mouths wide open.
"You look amazing!" Dinah said.
"You're so beautiful Mija!" Ally said.
"Damn you're sexy." Mani said.
"You really look beautiful." Taylor said.
"Thanks guys. I really love it." I said.
"Okay you can change back and Lauren while Lauren shows them her dress."
"Okay." I said while walking back into the stall.

Lauren's POV:

I slowly zipped the back of my dress. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. I love the dress but I hated the body that was in it. It made my stomach look big and made my butt look like a fucking watermelon.
This isn't real Lauren. You just distort your vision of yourself.
I took a deep breath and walked out.

"Lauren you look hot!" Dinah and Mani said in unison.
"You're so beautiful Lauren." Taylor said.
"So hot." Ally added.
"Thanks." I said trying to keep the fake smile on my face.
They all ran to me and gave me a hug. I think they knew what I was thinking.

"Lauren you are beautiful. I hate seeing you like this. You need to take care of your body." Taylor said.
"Thank you. I'm sorry."
"No need to apologize. I love you."
"I love you too Taylor." I said.
I walked back into the dressing room and  changed back into my clothes.

It's going to be okay. I assured myself.
It's all going to be okay.

Hey! I hope you liked this chapter. There are probably going to be a few more chapters after this. Sorry guys. I love you so much. I hope you continue reading. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Lane