Chapter 13

Camila's POV:

"You two can see her. We'll figure out what to do with her later." The nurse said.
We ran through the door and saw Lauren. My Lauren.
I had it all planned out. I'll meet the a beautiful woman. We'd get married, settle down, and start a family. And now that plan is crushed just like my heart.
"Lauren, please don't do this to me."

I walked to my girlfriend. I rested my head on her chest and cried. I then heard a loud gasp. Lauren's gasp. And beeping. I looked at the monitor and saw that the red line wasn't straight anymore.

"Doctors she is alive!" I screamed as loud as my lungs could make it.
Thank you God for watching over her.
Once again, an ocean of nurses and doctors came crashing in, pushing Dinah and I to the back of the room.
I saw at least five machines being rushed into the room.
"Come on Lauren stay with me." A nurse said.
"Don't give up on me now." Another said
-
Dinah and I were curled up together in a ball on the couch in the waiting room. It's 11:28 pm. We've been here for hours. But all that matters is that Lauren is okay. That Lauren will be okay. Right?
-
Lauren's POV:

I felt myself moving although I wasn't moving myself. I then felt something pointy going into my arm. I then felt some sort of mask on my face. And then...it all went black.
-
I woke up about an hour or so later. I was in the hospital bed with Camila, Normani, Dinah, and Ally surrounding me.
"Ally, how did you get here?" I asked weakly.
"I took a flight here about a couple hours ago. Ashlee cheated on me with Lucy so I moved out. I talked to the girls and they said it was alright if I moved in. Is that okay with you?"
"I'm sorry about that Ally. She doesn't deserve you anyway. Yea, that would be great if you moved in." I said.

"Camila, I thought you had rehearsals." I said.
"Did you really think I would rather go to rehearsals than getting my girlfriend to the hospital?!?"
"Well no. I guess not. When is the next rehearsal?"
"There won't be anymore rehearsals."
"You're kidding. What do you mean?"
"The director said if I miss the first rehearsal I'm not coming back. That was probably the best decision I've ever made. Well besides being your girlfriend."

"I..I can't believe you did that."
"I would do anything for you. Now shut up and get some rest."
"Okay. I love you."
"I love you more."
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Camila's POV:

I watched my girlfriend slowly close her emerald green eyes. A nurse popped her head through the door.
"Hey guys, I'm hoping I'm not interrupting anything. I need to show you something."

Me and the girls all exchanged confused looks and followed the nurse. We walked into a small room with five chairs and a television. To be honest I was extremely confused.
"Take a seat ladies."
We all sat down.
"I usually don't do this but my mom is very good friends with Lauren's mother so I wanted to find out exactly what happened at the scene."
She put a tape into the television.

⚠️ Warning. ⚠️This is a pretty graphic scene so if this is upsetting you please just scroll down.

"Excuse me Mr. Jacobs I'm sorry, may I please use the restroom?" Lauren asked the principal.
"Of course. You're not officially a staff member so you can't use the the staffs bathroom. You can only use the students bathroom for now. It's on the first floor, second right."
"Thanks." Lauren said politely.
Lauren excused herself and left to go to the bathroom.