Chapter 5

Lauren's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes unaware of my surroundings. It took a few second for me to regain my memory. I then remembered what happened last night. I've been feeling really depressed lately and I've been keeping it inside. I don't know why but when I was watching that movie with Camila I just broke down.
I realized that I was still in my car.
What time is it?
I looked at the clock in my car. 11:47 pm.
Oh my gosh we were asleep for that long?!

I saw Camila next to me sound asleep. I didn't want to wake her. I put the seatbelt on her and went into the front seat. I then drove back to my apartment. When I saw her this morning she looked a bit tired so I thought it was best for her to sleep over at my place for the night.

After about 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at my apartment building.
If I carry Camila will it wake her? I guess I'll have to find out.
I walked over to Camila's side of the car and opened the door. I then took off her seatbelt and carried the petite girl in my arms. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button that would bring me to my floor.

Once we got to my floor I carried her to my apartment. I didn't bother putting on my pajamas because I was extremely tired. I carried Camila into my bedroom and placed her on the left side of my bed. I kissed her on her forehead and got into the right side of my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hi. I'm sorry, I know this chapter was really short. The next one will be longer I promise!

-Lane