Chapter 11

Lauren's POV:

"That's the last of it ladies." The U-Haul man said.
"Thank you so much!" I said.
"No problem! Just call if you need anything."
"Will do." Camila said.
"Hey babe what time is it?" I asked.
"I don't know, I'll check."
She walked down the hallway and into the bedroom. She came back moments later.
"It's 1:38 in the morning." She said.
"Damn, that's late. We should be getting ready for bed."
"Yea it is. Come on."
The younger one took my hand and escorted me to our bedroom.

I took my pajamas and brought them with me into the bathroom. I washed my face with my favorite grapefruit face wash. I then took off my clothes and was about to put on my pajamas until I noticed the life sized mirror next to me. I turned around and looked at myself.

Fat. You fat ugly pig.
My stomach growled.
Don't listen to your stomach. Don't eat anything, you don't deserve to eat anything, you'll just look worse.
I pinched my stomach feeling my fat flesh. I then pinched the other imperfections about my body. I jumped back a little when I saw the bathroom door swinging open. I saw the beautiful figure of my girlfriend standing in the doorway.

"Sorry babe I just had to get my.......Lauren, what's going on?"
"N..nothing." I stuttered as I quickly put on my pajamas.
My stomach growled louder. But this time Camila heard.
"Are you hungry?" Camila asked.
"No."
My stomach growled even louder than before.
Dammit stomach shut up!

"Come with me." She said.
I followed the petite girl into the kitchen knowing what was going to happen.
She handed me a cheese stick.
"We're not leaving this room until you eat that cheese stick."
"Well then we will be here a while."

"Holy shit Lauren stop being so fucking stubborn! Just eat the damn cheese stick! I'm not just going to stand here helplessly and watch you while you're slowly killing yourself!" She yelled. She stepped back. She covered her mouth and nose with her hands. A tear came racing down her cheek. "I..I'm sorry Lo. I just can't afford to lose you. You're my world. I want you to eat the cheese stick. But don't do it just for me, do it because you want to get better."

She was right. I do want to get better. And it's not going to go away unless I do something. I finally gave in.
"Give me the cheese stick." I said.
She handed me the plastic wrapped piece of cheese. I stared at it intimidated by its caloric amount. I sighed. I peeled off the plastic and took a bite.

After I finished, I threw out the wrapper and walked into our bedroom with Camila's hand in mine. I got into the right side of the bed while she got into the left. I wrapped my arm around her petite body. I closed my eyes. I didn't need anything else. I smiled. She's mine.
"You're mine Camila."
I placed a kiss on her forehead.
-
Camila's POV:

"That's the last one." I said to myself while staring at the plan of pancakes I just made.
My stomach growled.
Dinah walked down the hallway while rubbing her eyes.
"Morning Mila." Dinah said.
"Morning Dinah. Are Mani and Lauren awake? I just made pancakes and I don't want them to get cold."
"Pancakes?!" She yelled while storming into the kitchen.
"Hold your horses, we can have pancakes once everyone wakes up."

She ran down the hallway and ran into her and Normani's room. I then heard a loud shriek.
"Dinah you selfish bitch I'm freaking sleeping!!" Normani yelled.
She then ran into me and Lauren's room.
Shit. This won't end up well.
"DINAH JANE HANSEN WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Lauren screamed so loud it probably shook the apartment building.

Dinah ran down the hallway and back into the kitchen.
Why is she running?
Normani and Lauren came chasing after her.
Yup. That explains it.

Dinah turned around, jumped on the couch and covered her head with every pillow she could get her hands on. Lauren and Mani jumped on her back and then started beating her senseless with pillows.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Dinah yelled.

Normani then sat up and thought. She sniffed the air.
"Do I smell pancakes?" She asked.
"Duh. That's why I woke you up in the first place." Dinah said.
"Well you could've just woken me up like a civilized person instead of jumping on my back." Normani said angrily.
"Yea sorry 'bout dat."
"Okay now let's have pancakes!" Mani yelled. "I'll beat up Dinah later."

All three girls ran to the table. I placed the plate of pancakes on the table and they immediately started grabbing pancakes and devouring them.
"I guess I should make pancakes more often." I said.
All three girls turned around facing me with mouthfuls of pancakes and nodded.
I laughed.

"Mani it's your turn to do the dishes." Lauren said.
"I did the dishes yesterday!"
"No you took out the garbage yesterday. I did the dishes yesterday."
"Whatever."
She took the dishes and put them in the sink.

After Mani finished the dishes, Lauren called us all into the living room.
"Camila, do you remember last week when the security lady said she saw my YouTube video?" Lauren asked.
A smile formed on my face.
"Yea." I said.
"Well you're not going to see it."
My heart sank a little.
"Babe I'm joking. Well sorta. Instead of showing you the video, I'm going to sing to you live."
The frown then turned into a smile.
"This is a song I wrote when I first saw you three months ago when you first walked through the doors of Diner '82. When I first saw your beautiful face I just knew we were destined to be together."
"Awww." Dinah and Normani said.
A tear rolled down my cheek. It was a tear of sheer happiness.
"Camila this is for you. This song is called '1000 Hands.' "
She took the guitar off of the ground and started to play it. She then began to sing.

It'll be 'til the end, give me nothing I've ever tried
It'll be the perfect sin, something like the truest lie
Everywhere somehow, the only place I'll ever be
As long as you hold me down, oh such a liberty

Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit

I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you, only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you, only you?

Grab a hold of my soul and make me feel complete within
you'll be the one to show these goosebumps on my skin
I'll wear my heart on my sleeve, I need you to feel the pain
Would you take a bullet for me? Cause you know I'll do the same

Warm me with your touch, pressure from your fingertips
Never be enough, I'll do nothing but submit

I just wanna feel a thousand hands from you and only you
Can you make me feel a thousand hands from you and only you?

I just want to feel a thousand, from you
A thousand hands from you
Just wanna feel a thousand
A thousand hands from you
Feel a thousand hands from you

"Th..thank you. That was the most beautiful song I've ever heard." I managed to say before a tear escaped from my eye.
"I love you Camila."
"I love you more Lauren." I ran to her and sat on her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck. I grabbed the collar or Lauren's cotton shirt and kissed her. She responded immediately, surprising herself. Her mouth was so warm, the caress of her lips softer than she could've imagined. I sat back up and smiled at her. I repeated the lyrics Lauren sang to me.
"Grab a hold of my soul and make me feel complete within,
you'll be the one to show these goosebumps on my skin."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I don't know if you like Fifth Harmony, enjoy reading Camren fanfics, or you just like this story, but the song Lauren sang, "1000 Hands" is an actual song by Fifth Harmony. I read a fanfic that added in a Fifth Harmony and I screamed. Sorry, I talk too much. Anyway, as always be sure to comment and recommendations or (constructive) criticisms. Love you! ❤️

-Lane