Chapter 35

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 35- Facial Expressions Time, Lost Time, Time has Come, Graduation Time, Time for Tears, and Time After Time

Korosensei's expression was filled with pure rage. If I wasn't so focused on Kayano, I would have given this fight my undivided attention.

Shiro laughed, "That's it. The moment they lose it, and their emotions spiral out of control...is the moment each and every cell in a tentacled organism's body transforms into precisely that pitch black color. Only this color signifies that you can bring out your full potential in a fight. Simply put, absolute blackness is the only true color representation of a species made to wreak utter chaos and destruction such as ourselves. This here just further goes to show you that the year you've spent with that ridiculously bright yellow-colored face of yours...has been a whimsical farce perpetrated by none other than yourself. I am beyond pleased with this turn of events. And now...even your desperate unmitigated rage...is about to be invalidated by our 'second generation' over here. This will be the final attack."

I shielded Kayano's body with my own as the Second exploded with that same rage-filled black. Nagisa ran over and I set Kayano in his arms . Nagisa looked over to his classmates, "Let's get our asses away from here! They've stopped paying attention to us, now's our only chance! Besides, we'd simply end up as collateral damage if we stay too close."

Class E and I ran back out of the line of fire. We all looked to see Korosensei's face continuously changing expressions and fusing together in the midst of a white light. Korosensei fired it at the Second, stunning him and sending Shiro flying towards the anti-sensei barrier. Shiro disintegrated upon impact. 'What a turn of events.'

Korosensei took an anti-sensei knife and lunged straight at the Second and stabbed him. "The tentacles questioned me: what did I want to become? I wanted to become someone you acknowledge. I wanted...to be like you."

Korosensei looked into his former student's eyes, "These days, I am finally able to understand how you felt. If we meet again on the other side, let us study together once more...so that we do not make the same mistakes twice."

We all stayed silent as the Second disintegrated. Now, we all took our time to focus on Kayano. Chiba ran away, "Lower her to the ground. I'll bring a sheet to cover her up."

Korosensei appeared behind Nagisa, "Keep her in your arms, Mister Nagisa. It is best to minimize her contact with any and all bacteria. Students, keep in mind that precious time cannot be turned back. Your teacher...has made countless grave errors in the past. However, it is possible to learn from your past...to avoid making the same mistake over and over again. This orb is made up of Miss Kayano's blood and cells. I managed to pick up each and every last speck of them before they fell to the ground...and stored them in a mass enveloped by clean air. From the moment this all began, I prioritized storing a few backup tentacles...in the likelihood that I needed to protect any of you. I will now begin the operation to reconnect each and every cell."

I looked in awe as Korosensei placed the cells gently back into Kayano's body.

"My speed. My precision. For the past year, i've dedicated myself to improving this skill on many levels. I had to be certain that if such a calamity happened ever again...I would be able to rectify things of my own accord. Since there were some cells that were damaged beyond repair, i've left proper openings for their spots...and temporarily filled them in with my slime. She's also running dangerously low on blood. I would appreciate some help from those of you that also have type AB blood. Miss Nakamura, I would appreciate it if you could carry the destroyed birthday cake over to my mouth."