Chapter 20

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 20- Kayano Time, Tag Time, and Robbery Time Part 1

Creativity is a wonderful thing, especially when it comes to assassination. However...this is a bit ridiculous.

I sweatdropped at the sight of a huge pudding mold in the courtyard. I looked at Karasuma, "Do I even want to hear this explanation?"

"Probably not. It would be best if you just watched the progress."

I nodded, still dumbfounded. I looked at Kayano when she started yelling, "Yes! Let us fulfill his romance!!! But honestly, I really want to try it too!!! At the bottom of the pudding we'll airseal some anti-sensei bullets and an explosive. When Korosensei eats his way to the bottom, Takebayashi-kun will set it off with a boom!!!"

I looked up at Karasuma, "Seems promising."

With that, that class began to prepare the pudding.

"Hey Karasuma, where are we getting the money to pay for this?"

Karasuma scratched the back of his head, "The Ministry of Defence is paying for everything."

I sweatdropped, "Of course."

When the pudding was finished, I was surprised by how good it looked. "Wow, Kayano has really outdone herself."

When Korosensei came to look at the pudding, he started drooling, "Is..is it ok for Sensei to eat the whole thing?"

The class began walking away, "We just wanted to save the disposed eggs. It'd be a waste otherwise, so eat the whole thing."

"Of course! My dream has come true!"

I watched Korosensei eat from inside the classroom, "He looks so happy....to bad I can't eat any pudding with him."

Kayano looked like she was going to cry, "No!!! We poured our love into making that pudding!!! We can't blow it up!"

Sugino gawked at her, "Woah! Calm down, Kayano!"

Terasaka held her back, "Don't go feeling empathy for the pudding, Kayano! Didn't we make it to blow it up?!"

Kayano kept screaming, "No!! Leave it alone! We'll use it to decorate the schoolyard as a monument for all eternity!"

I blew my nose as tears streamed down my face. Karasuma looked at me oddly, "Why are you crying?"

"It's so sad! She's watching her baby be demolished!" Cue sweatdrop.

Korosensei appeared, holding the now removed bomb, "Let's take a short break. I caught the scent of a foreign object, so I removed it. Among the ingredients for plastic explosives, there are those that give off a strong smell. Takebayashi-kun, please try researching ingredients that won't reach Sensei's nose. Also, pudding is something you eat together with others. I sorted out the clean parts and placed them here."

I took one of the pudding glasses and ate some. 'It's so good!' I shoved some in Karasuma's mouth, causing him to choke. "What the hell, Akane?!"

I ignored his anger and continued eating.

~Flashback~

(This flashback is taking place after their date in chapter 18. I realize that I left it hanging and it bothered me to no end.)