Chapter 4

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 4- Time to Choose and Breast Time

1st period of the day and I already want to go home. I could already tell that something stupid is gonna happen and I am definitely not in the mood for surprises.

This feeling was confirmed as Korosensei stretched his tentacle back and grabbed Karma's arm which held a gun. "Ah, Karma-kun. The span between drawing your gun and firing it is much to slow. I had time to spare, so I gave you some nail art."

I choked on my water a bit, causing some of the students to look at me in amusement. As soon as I finished choking, I cracked up laughing and held my stomach, "Hey Ko-san, you mind doing my nails sometime?"

4th period was Home Economics.

"Is your group finished, Fuwa-san?" Korosensei looked nothing less than fabulous with his girly chef getup.

Fuwa tasted her soup, "Not sure...the taste is kinda sharp." Korosensei took out a spoon and walked over, "Let me see." Before Korosensei could try some, Karma, yet again, came to interrupt.

"Huh. Then how about remaking it?" Karma slammed his hand on the pot handle, causing soup to fly towards Korosensei and I. "Toss out attempt #1!" I yelped as some of the scorching hot soup splashed onto my hand, burning it. Korosensei caught the pan and most of the soup as well as putting Karma into a frilly apron.

"You forgot to wear an apron, Karma-kun. If you're wondering about the soup, don't worry. I used a pipet to suck it up in midair. I also took the opportunity to add sugar to it." Karma walked away with a glare and a blush on his face.

I walked up to Korosensei, "Hey Ko-san, some of the soup got on my hand. It kinda burns." Korosensei whirled around and used his Mach speed to wrap it up, "Ah! Akane-chan! I'm sorry, I didn't get all the soup! Forgive me!" The octopus groveled. Everyone sweatdropped at his timid reaction towards my being hurt.

The antics of Karma seemed to continue all day. By the time school ended, I had a burn on my hand and a headache. "What's up with you?" I glanced at Karasuma while rubbing my temples. "That kid, Karma, is a pain in the ass. Ruckus all damn day."

Karasuma threw something at me which I quickly caught with both hands. I looked down to see a knife. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground with Karasuma standing above me, holding a knife. "Come on. Let's blow off some steam." I smiled brightly and used my hands to spring back up and aim a kick at his chest. He quickly dodged and grabbed my arm to flip me again. I used my other arm to elbow him in the neck and used a back handspring to create distance. We smirked at each other before launching back into the fight.

I felt a bit intimidated by the big-boobed teacher and her obviously fake attitude. 'Don't worry Akane, she couldn't possibly take your place. Wait...she'll probably seduce Karasuma." I pouted as Karasuma began the introductions.

"Allow me to introduce the part-time foreign language teacher who has come today."

The lady had other ideas as she cut into Karasuma's explanation, "My name is Irina Jelavic.~ Nice to meet you, everyone!" My eye twitched as Karasuma talked to her and Korosensei blushed at her clinginess and ginormous boobs. 'Dammit! When did I get so easily jealous?! It's probably because she's so...cute. Can't believe i'm admitting that.'

Irina showered Korosensei in compliments. By now, everyone else's expressions mirrored my own deadpanned one.

Irina, Karasuma, and I stood in front of a window overlooking the courtyard. The kids were trying to assassinate Korosensei with all kinds of different techniques.

"I had prepared a variety of ways to get closer to him, but... I never would have thought that just turning on the charm would do it." Irina sweatdropped.

"Yeah. I hadn't expected that either." Irina pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I puffed out my cheeks and went into my emo corner. "But A school hiring a hitman is still problematic. We'll have you work as a teacher as well, to keep up appearances."

Irina looked back cockily, "Fine. It doesn't really matter to me anyways. I'm a professional. I'll hold lessons and all that, but the job will be over soon enough." And with that, she left.

"Hey Karasuma."

Karasuma looked back before making a comically shocked face. I was sitting in the corner with a depressed face and planting mushrooms. "Am I being replaced by a pretty, big-boobed, seductress?" Karasuma snorted at the assumption, "Doubt it. With that attitude of hers, she won't be favored to much by the students."

I cringed, "What about you?" Karasuma raised a brow, "Are you jealous?"

I turned away quickly, "Maybe..."

"Quit being so stupid. I've known her for a few hours. Whereas i've known you for 9 years. Plus, I didn't think you were the type of person to get jealous so easily."

I bolted up and raised my fist with a nod, "You're right! I won't let her ruin my wonderful relationship-I mean relationships." Sweatdrop.

I walked out the door just in time to hear Karma, "Bitch-neesan." I stopped for a second and laughed behind my hand.

"You're a professional killer, right? Will you really be able to take out that monster alone, when the class can't kill him through combined efforts?" Irina smirked at Karma, "The difference between brats and grown-ups is how we adults do things. You are Nagisa Shiota, right?" Irina began kissing Nagisa. I screamed at the action, "No, what are you doing to my beautiful children?!!!!?"

Irina ignored me and instead placed a creepy look on her face, "Well... I have plenty of ways to make you talk, though. As for the rest of you!! Those with useful information, come and speak with me! I'm doing you all a favor. And i'll even lend some manpower to the girls. A professional's job lies in having both skill and personal connections. You brats should sit quietly on the sidelines and watch." Irina glanced at me, "And that includes you." My face turned serious at the hidden insult.

"And, if you get in the way of my assassination mission even a little bit, i'll kill you." My glare intensified at the threat. I pushed past her, harshly bumping her shoulder. I knelt down beside Nagisa, "You ok, Nagisa-san?" He nodded hesitantly.

'Not only did this bitch kiss my precious apprentice, she also threatened the student's lives. That's unacceptable.'

I don't like this lady one bit. I'll deal with her for Karasuma's sake, but i'm not going to play nice.

~End~

Next Time!: Adult Time and Pro Time!

AN: Wow, two chapters in 1 day!! What an achievement!! I would like to dedicate this chapter to my black-haired Karma, Kanachi108! Thank you dear child for your beautiful and heartwarming comments, no matter how small. I love hearing people's comments, especially if they are telling me that they like my story. Give me feedback, please.