Chapter 28

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 28- End of Semester 2 Time, Bloodlust Time, Malfunction Time, Teacher Exam Time

The problem with this school is that it's so damn confusing. Well, to be more specific, the vice chairman is confusing....and very demanding.

I sat next to Karasuma in the vice chairman's office. Karasuma's subordinate, Sonokawa looked at Gakuho in shock, "Wait, hold on, could you repeat that, please?"

Gakuho leaned back in his chair with interlaced hands and a smug smile, "I'll need another billion. We're approaching the climax of the assassinations, yes? I'm afraid there's no telling what may happen. I also need to factor in the risk to my students, and it will cost you to keep this secret. Long-time residents of this city will be able to tell....that something big is happening."

Sonokawa yelled, "But you can't just-!!!"

Karasuma looked up at her, "Calm down, Sonokawa."

"But he's already demanded so much money from us! At this rate, he'll ask us for even more than the bounty by the time March rolls around!"

I glared at her, "Don't forget that we're only using this school because he's allowing us to."

Gakuho threw a fake smile at us on his way out, "I leave the bank transfers to you. I'm quite busy, so i'll be going now."

I heaved a sigh of relief and looked at Karasuma, "If you think to hard, your head will explode. Let's head out."

I faced the window and listened to Korosensei's lecture about this semester's midterms, "For the first semester midterms, I set the goal of the entire class placing within the top 50, correct? I'd like to apologize for that. I was to anxious to see the fruits of my labor, and I failed to consider the enemy's movements as well. But things are different now. Now your minds and spirits have matured...and I believe that you would be able to accomplish the goal, no matter what challenges faced you. You are ready to place within the top 50, return to the main school building, and graduate from Class E."

Sugino sounded unsure, "Are you sure it'll go that well? I heard that Class A got a new teacher. None other than Gakuho Asano."

Korosensei looked thoughtful, "Really, now? At long last..."

I craned my head to look at the classroom. I could see them sweating. Mimura leaned back, "Man, i'd never want to be brainwashed by him. He has this weird charisma...and the words and insight to manipulate people. And his lessons are so good, he could even keep up with our Mach 20 monster here. If I were being taught by him...i'd never be able to go against him."

'I'd have to agree with that. Hell, even being in the same room as him puts me off.' I shivered at the thought.

And so, the teaching became even harder and more difficult to keep up with.

"Geez, they're gonna go brain dead from your excessive teaching."

Korosensei simply laughed.

The test scores came in and I shifted my feet in anticipation. Korosensei handed out the papers with his Mach 20 and pinned up a paper on the board, "This time, let's not worry about individual numbers of points. Instead, we'll focus on whether or not you scored into the top 50. Right around now, the overall score board should be posted in the main building. And now, Class E...I announce to you the rankings."