Chapter 30

Chapter 30- Hesitation Time, Break Up Time, Assassins Time, Claw Time, Fierce Battle Time, Stage Time, Order Time, and Results Time

I can tell that the students are all thinking about what they want to do, and although Korosensei is my friend...I know that it has to be done. Despite all the tears and anguish, it has to happen.

I felt something squishy continuously poking my head and an irk mark appeared on my head, "Would you stop that?!"

Karasuma held me back with hardly any effort. I let myself relax and quickly straightened up when I saw the students climbing up the hill.

Korosensei waved happily, "Good morning! Learn and assassinate a lot in the third term!"

The students walked past with grim faces, expressing no motivation.

"Ok."

"Good morning, Korosensei."

Karasuma crossed his arms and looked down, "Even I only knew a few fragments of information about your origin, but now that the students know everything...it is clear that it would end up like this. After you have burdened your students with such weights, are you sure that you will be able to carry out your work as a teacher?"

Korosensei didn't even spare a glance at the two of us, "Just look, Karasuma-sensei, Akane-chan. How me and the students will behave from now on...if I wasn't flexible enough to adapt myself to any situation, and I didn't have the determination to do anything...then I would not have become a teacher in the first place."

I sighed and looked up at the sky, "Yeah....you know, Korosensei...you're an idiot."

Korosensei panicked, "What did I do?"

I laughed and walked away, grabbing Karasuma's arm and dragging him with me. Once we reached the hallway just outside of the faculty room, "Say something."

Karasuma's brow rose, "What?"

I knocked my head back to hit it lightly against the wall, "Just say anything. I need to get my mind off of this. I'm not the depressing type that sits around all quiet and sad. So, try to cheer me up, yeah?"

Karasuma rubbed the back of his head, trying to think of something, "Wanna go for coffee later?"

I let out a small laugh and smiled, "Yeah. You know, this is the first time you've ever asked me out on a date?"

I winked playfully at him and walked into the faculty room with a happier aura. Irina looked up from her magazine and gave me an amused look, "A date, huh? Need help dressing up?"

I sat next to her and gave her a hug, "Yeah..."

She giggled, "I'm glad that you're smiling again. The depressing look really doesn't suit you very well. Besides, if the students see you that way, they'll get discouraged. You're hyped up personality usually brightens up their day."

I leaned back, "Hey Irina, I wanna make a request."

She looked at me in confusion, "What is it?"

I smiled kindly at her, "Join the Ministry of Defence. I want you to stay with me for a long time. Besides, I couldn't handle losing two very important people at once."

Irina blinked in shock, "I-You...you want me to work with you? Really?"

I grabbed her hands in mine, "Yeah. I want you to stay by my side. The workplace would suit you perfectly! I don't need an answer now...just think about it."

Irina wiped away her tears of happiness, "Of course i'll think about it."

We snapped out of our moment when Karasuma opened the door, "Come on you two. Something seems to be happening outside."