Chapter 29

AN: Sorry for the late update! Give me feedback!

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 29- Time to Ensure Survival, True Identity Time, Nemesis Time, Erosion Time, Time for the Killing Blow, Confession Time, and End of School Time Second Semester

A gamble for life and death. How will this pan out?

Korosensei smiled despite his almost destroyed appearance, "So, Director Asano, will you open the last book? As excellent as you may be, even you can't open a book with a grenade and escape unscathed."

Yoshida looked at Gakuho with a cocky smirk, "Hey, you're the one who made the bet! If you don't want to die, just be a man and admit defeat!"

Gakuho glared menacingly, scaring Yoshida.

"Furthermore, even if you fire Korosensei it won't make a difference to us."

"It would be tough to leave this building...but we'd follow Korosensei wherever he went."

"We'd leave our homes or even huddle up on some other mountain. No matter what, we'll continue the assassination classroom until March."

Korosensei began crying at the student's loyalty. Gakuho turned his glare onto Korosensei, "This year, you Class E students have been a significant obstruction to my education. Time and time again throughout the school year, you've done nothing but openly strike back at me. Korosensei, here's the thing about my educational system. Even if you destroyed the planet, it wouldn't matter at all."

Gakuho opened the last booklet and I shielded my eyes as an explosion occurred. I was shocked when I saw that Korosensei had shedded his skin and covered the chairman with it. Korosensei laughed, "Have you forgotten about my shedding? Immediately after I remove it, my skin can withstand even the explosion of a grenade."

Gakuho looked at Korosensei in shock, "The shedding you can only do once a month? Why didn't you use it for yourself? If you'd used it when you opened the math book, you could have escaped without letting your face melt like that."

Korosensei pulled the skin off of Gakuho, "I was saving it for you. Once I won my side of the bet, you were planning to blow yourself up without a second thought."

The chairman stood up, "How...could you predict my actions like that?"

Korosensei pointed to himself, "Because you and I are very much alike. We're both ridiculously stubborn about how we teach, and we're both willing to give our lives for the sake of our education. During the test, I heard about the students from your cram school. Your image as a teacher...the things you accomplish...the teaching style i've adopted now...is perfectly identical to yours from ten or so years ago. Compared to you, i've been blessed. Blessed with this Class E! All the students I have here, are learning in the same environment, and they're all able to support each other because they've been victims to the same harassment. We're able to have honest, one-on-one conversations without hiding anything. Alse, Mister Director, you are the only one...who could have made this class for me. As it turns out, you were unconsciously continuing the idealistic education you once threw away."

Korosensei grabbed a knife from Kirara, "I'm the only thing this knife can kill, but I still don't teach them to take human lives. In that respect, our ideals are the same. Teaching not to kill, but to ensure survival. From now on, let's continue to stick to this ideal education."