Chapter 14

Disclaimer: Assassination Classroom is the property of Yusei Matsui. I do not own anything but my oc Akane Iroha. I will mostly be referring to the manga throughout the entire story. So, if you haven't read it, there will be major spoilers. Please enjoy.

Chapter 14- Strategy Time, Island Time, and Go Time

Ah, Summer. The time of year when everyone gets to sit down and relax with all of our friends and family! It's my favorite time of year. And this year...I get to spend it with my adorable children!!!!

Next week, we'll be taking a school trip to the Southern Island. And with only 7 months left to assassinate Korosensei, we'll be planning a lot. Disappointed sigh.

Irina was wearing a dress, just as ready for the Summer as I am. Somehow, she had managed to shove me into a flowy summer dress.

"Well, look at you brats. Must be working hard to be dripping all that sweat."

Mimura looked back at her, "You should train too, Bitch-sensei. Your shooting and knife skills are pretty much the same as ours."

Irina grinned, "Adults are cunning. I'll just go along with your plans and take all the good parts." I sweatdropped. 'Geez. Talk about cold.'

"Ho, how admirable of you, Irina."

We both turned slowly to see Lovro and Karasuma.

Irina almost fainted, "M-master Lovro!?"

Karasuma explained, "He's here as a special instructor during the summer break. He'll be giving us advice regarding our strategy from a pro's point of view."

I looked away with a bit of disgust, "Oh great."

Lovro yelled at Irina, "Rest just one day, and your body will forget how to kill. Go change your clothes immediately if you don't want to be thrown out."

Irina ran off at high speed.

"Bitch-sensei can't lift a finger against her master, huh."

"Yeah, but that guy's pretty scary."

Irina came back in a training suit and I patted her back with a sense of deja vu.

"So, are you positive that Korosensei isn't watching us at the moment?"

Karasuma held up his phone, "Yeah. As we told you, he's at Mt.Everest right now. My subordinates are keeping watch so there's no doubt about it."

Lovro adjusted his gloves, "Very well. Keeping the details of your strategy a secret is crucial."

Okano decided to ask a question, "Lovro-san, you're a hitman dealer, right? So for this assassination, will you...?"

"No. I won't be sending a pro this time. Or rather, I can't. Korosensei is very susceptible to smell...it would be especially easy for him to sniff out anyone outside of our group."

I sweatdropped when I thought about his weird nostrils that made him look like he had four eyes. I shiver.

"Without your knowing, I've sent quite a few hitmen, but he learned to recognize how a pro smells. After the first one, he didn't even let the rest get close to the classroom. In other words, it would be difficult to use the same hitman twice. On top of that, i've already been dealing with another problem. A number of promising hitmen I had on hand...suddenly I can't seem to contact them. "

I hmmed and crossed my arms. 'That's odd.'

"So, the number of hitmen I can offer is 0. So it seems that it would be best for you guys to kill him."