Different (A (Late) Yom Kippur Special)

Start from the beginning

"Yay!" Mabel exclaimed as she shook her brother's hand, excitedly.

"Well, I'm glad that that was sorted out," Stanford said, "Now, time for me to go back down into my lab where I am most-certainly not resurrecting a demonic entity on this holy day of prayer!" He finished, hurrying back behind the vending machine and sealing the door behind him, an explosion shaking the shack a moment afterward.

"This day's going to be fun," Mabel grinned.

                      ~Time Skip~

"SOO HUNGRYYYY!!" The brunette whined, her hair spreading out above her like a messy halo.

"I told you."

At that moment, the sound of a loud shock reverberated from the basement as blue light glowed through the cracks of the vending machine door.

"I wonder what he's doing in there."

"Cooking something?"

"Mabel, please don't talk about food. I'm getting hungry as it is and am not going to let you win this bet."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop, mister grumpy grump!" the girl flashed her teal braces in a silly grin as she stood and stepped over to the vending machine.

"Great Uncle Ford, I'm going out! I'll be with Candy and Grenda!" she said before sprinting toward the door of the shack.

"What? Mabel, wasn't the whole point of me fasting today to spend the rest of the day with you?!"

"Yeah, but I kinda got bored. Sorry, dipper."

The boy frowned as Mabel left. She had promised that they would be together today, yet she didn't even want to be near him.

Dipper sighed, "Whatever, I'll entertain myself...Somehow."

Suddenly, the vending machine door slammed open.

"I'VE DONE IT!"

The younger male fell over, onto his back and squealed, startled by the sudden loud noises. He stood up slowly and looked at his Uncle, rubbing his back. His eyes trailed up his arms, which were posed as if he were Rafiki from the lion king, and, in his relative's hands, was a little, yellow, flat pyramid with two, little, black arms, legs, and a single, large eye.

The said being looked around at the room, inspecting it curiously before landing his gaze upon the brunette, who was gaping, shocked at such a familiar creature. The creature who had threatened to kill his sister and him, the creature who had tried to destroy the universe, the creature who he and his sister had defeated just last year, was alive and well. Dipper reacted as any sane person would in a situation such as this.

He screamed.

"DIPPER, DIPPER, CALM DOWN!" The scientist said, hugging the creature close to him with one hand and comforting Dipper with the other, "It's okay! This isn't Bill! It's a clone made from his DNA! It's just an infant!

The outburst made the pyramid instinctively grip onto the man's red sweater, shake, and let out a shaky cry, not unlike a human baby's. Hearing this and his Great Uncle's words made the teenager stop screaming and look from the man to the demon, bewildered.