Chapter 30. Part II

Ava

"Wait, let me get this straight," Mom blew out some smoke from her cigarette. "Torrian is friends with Que and basically set you up with him to help Que and he have a obsession with Rian which is why they have Jordan," Mom explained back to me and we slowly nodded.

"And taking Jordan basically would kill two birds with one stone because, he know that would fuck with me," Cinad added as Mom tried to take everything in.

"I always knew something was up with his weird ass," Jaleel added shaking his head.

"See what happen when you be hot in the ass," She shook her head in joking manner but wasn't nothing funny at the moment, rolling my eyes I picked at my nails.

"Have they sent you the addresses to the places we suppose to go," Shy asked from a distance and Mom nodded as Cinad shook his head.

"They suppose to be sending a separate location for me," He sighed.

"You not going there alone," I protested.

"You coming is only going to make matters worse for me," He told me resting his hands on top of his head.

"No it's not I promise I won't get involved with it, I'll stay in the car ducked off so they can barely see me. Just please don't go alone," I practically begged him.

"Ava no, I need to do this by myself and if you get hurt because, I ain't going to be able to live with that shit,"

Ignoring his valid point I still wasn't going to give up on going with him there.

"Please, I promise I won't interfere unless, things start to look strange," I promised as he let out a sigh but agreed anyways.

"Do you think Torrian is going to be with Que," Jaleel questioned standing to his feet approaching us.

"It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he was," I said honestly. 

"So what do you want to do," Mom inquired, trying to figure out the final decision so we all could be on the same page.

"I can't be in two places at once, but I know for sure I'm a be with Cinad." I told her as I leaned against  the wall glancing at Cinad as he gave me a blank stare.

I know he don't want me to go but he need somebody to be there with him just in case anything happen.

"Well it's settled you two riding together and we all riding together," Mom finalized the decision as she stretched out her arms as we nodded agreeing.

"Alright, then let's bag up the money and load up the guns," Mom told us as she walked into the back room and told me to follow her.

"Where are we going to go after all of this," I asked her as I walked behind her to the room.

"What you mean," 

"It's not like we can come back and live here. The streets are going to be too hot to do that," I reminded her.

"I honestly don't know, maybe me and the kids will head towards  Texas or somewhere and start over," She shrugged once she pushed the door open to the bedroom making me slight frown.

I had no intentions to move to Texas and I don't know where she got this bright idea from to be honest.

"So you just going to jump up and leave me," I folded my arms and she cut her eyes at me.

"You're damn near grown Ava, what you expect me to do? Coddle you and hold your hand," She scrunched her face up. "You can go where ever you want to go, you have the money and somebody to help you with all of this just make it happen," She shrugged as I rolled my eyes.