Chapter 10.

Ava.

"So you was complaining about your main nigga and kissed your side nigga," Shy teased laughing at her own joke.

"It's not funny and he not my side nigga," I whined hitting her with my pillow. 

After I got my phone from Andrew, I called Shy over to keep me company and let me vent about today.

I tried to ignore the fact that we kissed and I took it as we both were caught in the moment, no feelings attached.

I tried to give him a hug reassuring him that I wasn't angry with him, but he decided to make another move and kiss me on the lips but I turned my face making it land on my cheek.

"Then what is he? Your "best friend." She laughed again putting air quotation marks around the word best friend. I flipped her off and laid down on my bed.

"Cinad really not going to want anything to do with me now," I sighed.

"When the last time you two spoke to each other,"

"It's been about a week in a half." I explained.

"Well you shouldn't feel bad if he not making any effort to speak to you. why should you sit here and stress yourself about a kiss that doesn't mean anything to you,"Shy stated folding her legs.

"And you single as hell," Shy reminded waving off the situation.

All the things she was saying was very true but I don't think I wanted to listen.

One Month Later.

I sat at the bar with my mom and Gio discussing about the Que organization.

It was early in the morning so nobody was here just us which was good because, we weren't dressed correctly.

"Their organization is not big at all but they have a few brainiacs with them so you're plan have to be thought out and not rushed. Understand?" Gio said sternly looking at the both of us. We nodded our heads while my mom let out a yawn.

"Is that it I need to get going," My mom said in a bored tone.

"Yes that's its call me if you two need anything." He said glancing down at his watch. "I got another meeting in a minute anyways I'll see you two later,"

"I'll meet you at the car, I need to go to the bathroom," I said to my mom getting up making my way towards the bathroom.

I was holding my bladder since we sat down and I couldn't hold it any longer. Once I used the bathroom I washed my hands and walked out but I bumped into a hard body.

"My ba-" He started to stay but rolled his eyes and kept walking. I gently grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Cinad why are you avoiding me it's been a month, I haven't done anything to you," I said lowly looking in his eyes trying to read his emotions.

"Can you let me go," He replied glancing at the loose grip I had on his arm.

"No, tell me why and I promise to never speak to you again," I answered.

"Why are you even here," He asked ignoring my question.

"I'm turning in a application for a friend," I lied. I couldn't tell him the truth it was way to risky right now.

"I got somewhere I need to be I'll talk to you later," He licked over his bottom lip looking at me with low eyes.

I let out a low sigh and nodded my head.

"Promise?" I asked hopeful letting go of his wrist. He shook his head and walked away leaving me there foolish.

I took a few deep breaths and walked outside to get in the car.