Chapter 18.

Omniscient

Sitting in the car Cinad fought with his self wondering if he should go back into the venue to enjoy the rest of the party.

He knew today was a special day for her since, she rarely ever had a chance to let go and have fun. He figured it was the liquor doing the dancing but it don't change the fact that Andrew disrespected him in multiple ways.

Cinad knew he had feelings for Ava and he was ready to make her his, he was tired of playing this game with her. He knew unless they were official, he couldn't be angry at her for what she wanted to do.

But it still didn't make him feel any better.

Shaking his head, he sat there thinking about how his life changed tremendously in the last 5 months since he met Ava and how it affected the two of them in ways nobody would understand.

On the other hand, Ava found her way into a storage room letting the people still party while she drunk her pain away and let tears fall from all the stuff that have happened to her.

It wasn't just about Cinad she was crying about, she was crying for all the years for feeling alone and hurt from the only people she did have around her.

Nobody know how easy it is to put a smile on their face and forget about things than discussing the pain that was brought onto the individual.

Hearing knocks on the door, she tried to hush her cries hoping that the person would go away. She didn't want to be seen or speak to anybody at the moment all she wanted to do was be alone.

She would've left the party all together but the person she came in there with left her already. Grabbing her phone from her vibrating pocket she sighed at the message.

Andrew: Come get the door, I know you're in there.

Opening the door, she stared at his tall body frame that stood over her, stepping to the side she let him in while she took her previous seat on a stack of boxes.

Rubbing a hand down his face Andrew threw his head back faking his guilt about the situation. He didn't feel bad at all about what he did because, she's not Cinad girl, she was up for grabs in his eyes. He knew for a fact she deserved him and not no soft nigga like Cinad.

Andrew did a good job for years hiding his feelings for Ava but the older they got it became a struggle to do so, especially seeing her going after somebody else while you're right there waiting for them to finally realize who is right for them.

Letting awkward silence fall upon the room Ava grabbed the bottle of peach ciroc, taking it to the head letting the burning sensation drizzle down her throat.

Shaking his head, he snatched the bottle from her hand causing her to frown. "Give me back my shit," she spat angrily.

Sitting the bottle down on a shelf behind him, he took a seat by her on one of the boxes while he leaned against the shelf.

"He hate me," Ava mumbled, staring at the ground.

Ava was a emotional drinker but atleast she wasn't a angry drunk.

"Probably, but I know he hate me more," Andrew chuckled licking over his bottom lip.

Realizing Andrew wasn't making the situation any better, Ava tried to get up to leave but he only pulled her back down.

Frowning, Ava sat down raising her eyebrow at him. Pulling her box closer to him, she felt a uneasy feeling wash over her.

He rested his head on her shoulder wrapping his arms around her waist in the process.