Chapter 23.

So Ignore the fact that I said One year later. I decided to make it 6 months because it make more sense to me. Sorry guise.

I didn't edit so excuse errors, I'll do it tomorrow but enjoy. 🙂

Ava.

"A, I miss you," Emoni said into the phone as we were on face time from the iPad that my mom bought her a couple months ago.

I was at home laying down in my room waiting on Torrian to get back from getting us take out.

"I miss you too, where Mace bad ass at," I asked with head resting on my hand.

Since, the entire situation came to the light about what I was really doing and Cinad found out about it through my mom. She didn't want anything to do with me for a while and jumped up and moved to Baltimore.

This was one of her ways of getting away from the drama letting her tell it. But to me she was just leaving her child.

Rolling her eyes she gave me a you should already know look.

"What he do now," I asked with a laugh followed behind it.

"You know them old records mama keep because her dad gave them to her and she cherish them," She started and I nodded having a feeling to where this was going.

"Well he took them and started throwing them as Frisbee," She explained and eyes bucked out my head.

I tried my best to muffle my laughter but I failed miserably causing Emoni to giggle also.

"Yeah, so now he stuck in his room and I'm just staying in mine because, I don't want her taking her anger out on me," She shrugged and I agreed.

That made a lot sense, out of sight out of mind.

I noticed that it became extremely quiet on the other end making me frown.

"Emoni what's wrong," I questioned concerned I had a feeling I knew what was wrong.

"When am I going to see you again," She asked quietly.

I hated answering this question because, it wouldn't be anytime soon with my mom shitty attitude.

I missed my siblings like crazy but it was a pride thing that I couldn't shake.

"Hopefully soon," I tried my best to answer but I knew she didn't believe me.

She was about to speak but was cut off by my mom when she bust in the room.

She hurriedly put me on pause making me roll my eyes. Just because she didn't want anything to do with me don't mean I couldn't speak to my sister and brother.

"Dinner ready come eat before it get cold," She ordered and Emoni nodded her head telling her she'll be down there soon.

Hearing the door close, she took the phone off pause and was about to speak but I heard my mom voice as she busted in the room.

"Oan tell A to call me we need to talk and get the hell off the phone and come eat," She demanded as I rolled my eyes.

I honestly didn't want to speak to her if all it was going to be was a argument with her.