Chapter 29.

Ava.

Zooming into the drive, we all jumped out of the just as mom parked. We all were out the car and in the house with in the minute of seconds.

Aunt Key was holding herself crying as Shy paced back and forth with a puffy red face. I scanned the house noticing everything was still in place except the blood trail that followed towards Jaleel who was on the couch.

He looked beaten up pretty bad and was apologizing to my mom shaking his head.

Throwing her head back, she took a deep breath trying to remain calm as she asked Jaleel what happen. Breathing in he took a deep breath before speaking.

"It happen so quick, Mace was sad so Key suggested we take them outside to loosen them up as we were playing 4 cars pulled as I rushed to get them back in the house niggas just start jumping out. I was trying to fight them off and was screaming for Key and Shy to come get them but niggas were already at the door holding them at gun point and was carrying Mace and Emoni to the car," Jaleel explained as he put his head in his hands.

"Fuck!" Mom spat hitting a wall as she took her bottom lip between her teeth. "What did they look like, did they say anything about us," Mom interrogated.

Shaking his head, he told us all he remember was them dressed in black that's all.

Shy finally spoke up making her presence known, "The guy that had me at gun point kept saying the name Trisha and Melissa," She said unsure of her statement.

Out of all the years, we been doing this we never told our family about our double life. We wanted to keep that way but as we can see they happened to get pulled in it also.

They knew nothing about Trisha and Melissa and we really wish it would've stayed that way.

"Tina who is Trisha and Melissa," Aunt Key asked sternly as mom stayed quiet avoiding her gaze.

Asking again but with more bass in her voice she stepped closer to her. "Who is Trisha and Melissa,"

Looking at me, she took a deep breath, "It's us," She pointed between the both of us as they facial expressions held a confused look.

"What? Why are they after you two?" They questioned while Cinad took a sit by Jaleel on the couch.

"Territorial bullshit." She sighed.

Aunt Key facial expression was still shock as she shook her head coming back to reality. "We need to figure out how we're going to get them back," She spoke up as mom shook her head.

"I'm not dragging y'all into this," She disagreed with her as Key scoffed.

"Shut up with that bullshit Tina, we're a family and it's not that many of us so we need to stick together for this one time. The kids need us more than anything right now and all that matters is getting them back," 

Looking at Shy, she walked over to me giving me a hug causing my arms to wrap around her.

I guess she could see that I was worried and hurt and wasn't doing that good of a job of hiding it.

"It's okay boo, we going to get them," She rocked us back and forth as another arm wrapped around my waist in a soothing manner.

Smelling the cologne, I knew exactly who it was. Shy let go of me as he pulled me into his chest as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"We going to get them A," He muttered kissing my forehead causing me to nod my head.

Lifting my head up, he pecked my lips as he ran his fingers through my curly hair.