Chapter 24.

Cinad.

Groaning, I turned on my side as I heard somebody constantly knock on my door.

Noticing they wasn't going to stop, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and got up not bothering to put on any pants or a shirt.

I wasn't in the mood to be bothered with this early but by the way the sun was beaming it was nowhere near early.

My head was banging from all the drinking I did the night before and all I wanted was rest.

"Hold the fuck on," I yelled walking down the steps. "Shit," I mumbled to myself.

Swinging the door open, I rolled my eyes as Jordan stood there with his girlfriend Rian slighly behind him.

"What y'all niggas doing here," I asked with a frown on my face.

I wasn't expecting this nigga today.

"I been calling you all day but you ain't answer yo' phone so I had to check on you," He said as I let them into my house.

I tried to backtrack to where my phone is , "I don't even see it," I said to myself shrugging a little.

Looking at them they nose was turned up and had a look of disgust on their face.

"Fuck wrong with y'all," I questioned mugging the two.

"Nigga you, you stank and this house do," Jordan said laughing.

Smelling my underarms, I shrugged and sat down on my couch moving the open bag of chips to the table.

Grabbing the remote I turned the TV on, while they stood there looking crazy but I didn't give a damn.

Don't like it then leave.

"So why were you trying to get in touch with me anyway," I questioned.

Most likely, it was just to take him somewhere. Nobody never want to see a nigga unless I'm doing something for them.

Pulling out his wallet, he pulled out his drivers license and handed it to me. "A nigga ain't gotta ask yo ass to drive me anywhere for now on," He joked and I nodded my head with a laugh.

This was a proud moment but I realized I wouldn't be useful to him no more really.

"So you ain't gon fuck with me no more like the rest of them," I chuckled bitterly handing him back his stuff.

"What the fuck are you talking about," Jordan frowned with attitude evident in his voice.

"Nigga you heard me, don't play with me. You ain't any better than the rest of these mothafuckas around here," I snapped.

"Shut yo' goofy ass up, don't be a fucking bitter nigga cause you lost your girl," He snapped making me stand to my feet.

I seen Rian face dropped and she shook her head, "That was a low blow Jordan and you know it," but Jordan gave her a look telling her to stay out of it.

"Don't speak on shit you know little about nigga,"

"I know enough to see that your ass turning into a bummy ass nigga over her ass,"

"Man get the fuck out my house," I pointed towards the door. I wasn't about to argue with this nigga over some shit he knew little about.

"Wait a minute," Rian spoke up looking between the both of us.