Chapter 14.

Excuse errors.

Omniscient

"I'm not leaving with you Cinad," Ava yelled from the bathroom attempting to brush her teeth with one hand.

"Whatever," Cinad shot back rolling his eyes while he sat on the couch watching Judge Mathis at the hospital still.

Ava was still in the hospital and was being released this morning but she was refusing to leave with Cinad even though he knew she was coming one way or another.

After she finished brushing her teeth, Ava checked her phone looking at the messages from Shy and her mother since she didn't call last night or come home.

Though Ms. Novell may be a tough lady to deal with she have her reasons that very few may understand. Her life wasn't normal at all and it changed her to be a different person

She exited out of the messages locking her phone and sat it on the counter. She looked at her bruised cheek and scratches that coated her forehead and cheeks.

She let out a sigh thinking about the once bare face she sported on a daily basis would be covered with make up. Looking at her wild hair that was all over her head causing a frown form her face.

Attempting to pull her pony tail holder out of her hair she failed miserably because, of the double loops that was keeping it tight.

Cinad stood in the doorway watching her struggle making him feel guilty for dragging her into this. He knew he should've been more careful showing who he associated with.

They relationship wasn't solid but they knew it was slight feelings for each other there.
But they could never move on with their relationship if the truth don't come out eventually.

"Here let me help you," Cinad said walking behind her pushing her hand down so he could take her pony tail holder out.

Cinad didn't have a clue about how to do hair but he never wanted to see anybody struggle especially somebody as beautiful as Ava even if it was the slightest thing.

Ava knew Cinad didn't know what he was doing but it was the point he tried to help so she won't feel frustrated and helpless.

"You don't even know what you're doing," Ava mumbled with a laugh followed behind it.

"Ay, I could go back over there while yo cripple ass struggle," Cinad joked causing Ava to pinch him with her good arm.

Cinad brushed her hair being sure to not miss a strand of her hair. He pushed up closer behind her to see the front of her hair making Ava eyes bulk out of her head.

Cinad noticed the reaction she got from
him making him smirk. He was proud of his manhood size but he wasn't the type to brag on it.

She let him finish putting a regular pony tail, without any more petty remark in her head. Now, it wasn't the best but it was decent.

He turned her around like black mothers do to admire their piece of work that they were proud of and indeed the grin Cinad had showed how proud he was of this ponytail.

Ava eyes traveled to Cinad lips as he kept focus on her eyes reading every single detail about her. He seen how independent and strong she could be but he also seen something else that he couldn't put his finger on.

She wanted to feel his lips pressed against hers but Cinad wasn't to fond of kissing females. Not putting Ava in a box with other females, he just want the kiss to be filled with passion and not lust.