Chapter 25.

Hey guise. I got me a laptop so I'm back to the updating,

Excuse errors please.

Ava.

"Ava," Cinad said in disbelief making Jordan look around awkwardly.

"You know him," Torrian asked me and I didn't know what to say, I was lost for words at the moment.

"Uh yeah this a old friend of mine," I said partially telling the truth, and Cinad let out a scoff and chuckled.

"Yeah we just old friends," He licked over his bottom lip and shook his head smirking looking at me.

Tapping Jordan arm, he told him he was about to take a walk around the hospital and got up leaving all three of us sitting there awkwardly.

"How long you and Ava been together," Jordan asked Torrian and he looked at me to answer making me playfully roll my eyes.

"It's about to be 3 months pretty soon I believe," I answered and Torrian asked how long him and Rian been together.

"We been together for about 6 months but we were friends in school since middle school," He replied.

"Why ain't she tell me about y'all," He scoffed which made me giggle. He was always getting in his feelings about the most simplest things.

Jordan shrugged and laughed lightly not knowing what to say. Sitting there a little longer we waited for the doctor to come out.

I played a crossword puzzle game on my phone but I was interrupted when a unknown message came through interrupting me.

Unknown: Come to the 1st floor

Rolling my eyes I knew exactly who it was, now he want to talk to me when I have a boyfriend and he with him at at .

Nigga have some nerve.

Why

Unknown: Bring yo ass and stop being difficult

Rolling my eyes once again, I tucked my phone in my pocket and turned towards Torrian who was all into his phone.

"Babe, can I see the keys I think I left my headphones in the car," I lied to him and he handed them to me without looking back up.

Jordan smirked at me and I flipped him off discretely since he probably already know where I was going.

Unknown: Nevermind come to the steps

Walking pass the elevator the steps was right around the corner. Opening the door, I spotted CInad propped up against the wall on his phone.

Looking up from his phone he smirked seeing me.

"What do you want Cinad," I asked trying to get straight to the point.

Now all of a something he want something to do with me.

"You full of shit you know that," He said licking over his bottom lip as a cackle escaped his lips.

"How,"

Holding his hands up he made air quotes before he spoke, "He a old friend of mine," He mocked  "Don't go lien to that nigga too," He laughed at his own joke making me scoff.

"DId you want to talk to me just to throw bullshit back up in my face," I asked with a attitude shifting my weight to the right of me.

"Nah, I didn't I wanted to apologize for leaving you the way I did, Rian helped me realize some things and I need to let that go" He apologized finally making eye contact with me.

No Rose Without ThornsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara