Chapter 9.

Excuse errors. 

Andrew in MM.

Ava.

"Why the hell do you enjoy watching this," Andrew groaned. We were currently watching The Walking Dead and he was complaining about every little thing that happened.

"Because I do, now shut up." I snapped. I didn't like to be interrupted when I was watching my TV shows and he knew that. I heard him mumble a few things under his breath before he got up walked away.

"Bring back a bag of chips and pop," I yelled. He agreed to bring me back some while I got comfortable in his bed and turned the TV up some.

I felt my phone vibrate thinking it was a text message from Cinad but it was only my mom telling me to be home by 8 o'clock to watch the kids

I text her back saying okay and locked my phone back. Andrew walked back into the room with our chips and drink.

"Why you pouting," Andrew questioned taking a seat on the bed. I shook my head and grabbed the bag of doritos opening them.

"Don't lie to me A what's wrong," He asked again but more serious. I took a deep breath and twisted my lip to the side.

"I feel like he avoiding me and it's driving me crazy. I just want to talk to him, it was like the vibe was good on our date -,"

"Wait date? You ain't tell me." I noticed Andrew attitude change which was strange.

"Well now you know," I smiled. "But I don't know what to do." I whined falling back on the bed.

"Did you let him fuck," He asked bluntly. I smacked him upside the head and mugged him.

"What type of female do you think I am," I asked cutting my eyes at him. I was still a virgin and I wouldn't give it up to nobody I barely knew and on the first night at that.

He mumbled a few things under his breath making me roll my eyes.

"Don't hit me I thought he did a hit it and quit it on you. But give him some time he'll come around," He said and I nodded my head.

"Why you always change your attitude when I bring him up," I asked. 

"I don't, it's just weird to talk about another nigga," He chuckled. I could tell he was trying to laugh off the question.

"Whatever," I mumbled. I let out a sigh and grabbed my phone scrolling through my notifications to see if I had any from him.

Andrew snatched my phone out of my hand putting it under the pillow behind him.

"Get your mind off of him man," Andrew said laughing. 

"It's not funny. I really can't. I never get ignored, I do the ignoring." I stressed.

"Well let me help you," He leaned forward biting his bottom lip looking into my eyes. He gently lifted up my chin as he licked over his bottom lip once more before they crashed into mine.

It happened so quickly I couldn't fight the feeling I was enjoying.

He grabbed the nape of my neck biting my bottom lip causing me to let out a low moan. He took that as a chance to enter his tongue. Our tongue dance for dominance as he grabbed my lower waist pulling me closer to him.

We heard the door open and we pulled away quickly.

"Ma said can you go-" Andrew little sister Deanna started but stopped and smirked.

"Man what do you want," He snapped.

"Go to the store and pick up some cheese for dinner." She said closing the door but opened it back.