Chapter 4.

Excuse Errors, I'll edit it soon.

Ava.

A couple weeks passed and I was at school turning in my late work. I was able to self teach myself at home when I actually had time, the work was easy and I didn't have to be at school to understand it. The test was pointless, it felt like they just wanted to know how much information we could retain until it was time for the test.

"Ms. Novell you really need to start coming to school more, I can't cover you much longer," My principle Mr. Jones said, taking my work for me.

The principle was a cool guy he would take my work for me and give the teachers an excuse on why I wasn't able to come to school. He had a thing for my mom so he did whatever to stay on my good side.

"I know but I have stuff I need to do," I explained, 

"You ever thought about doing online classes," I shook my head. It honestly never crossed my mind. 

"You should consider it, it might help you," I nodded my head taking in what he said. 

I looked down at the time on my phone and seen school was about to be out. 

"I'll think about it, but I gotta get on down, school about to be out," I said, walking towards the door.

"Alright, be careful and tell yo mama to give me a call," He winked, causing me to laugh and nod my head.

I walked out the school and spotted the mystery guy leaning against his car. I decided to walk over and talk to him, it wouldn't hurt to have a friend.

"I'm starting to think the only reason you come to pick your brother up is to watch the fast girls," I joked, looking up at him laughing lightly.

"I'm starting to think you only come this way is to see me," He smirked, looking down at me.

"What's your name," I asked. Ignoring his comment because he was actually right.

"Cinad," He replied, licking over his bottom lip.

"Ava," I replied smiling back.

"How old are you," He asked, looking me over.

"17, what about you" I lied.

"18," He replied.

Was it really a lie if I was turning 17 in the next couple months. But it might not even matter because, I don't want a future with him I just see him as a potential friend. 

"You wanna exchange numbers," He asked. I shook my head rejecting his offer. My mom was going to complain about me taking his number. He nodded his head accepting my answer which I was surprised about.

I spotted his brother walking towards the car. I looked back over at him and he was already in the car not even acknowledging me anymore. I shrugged it off and walked back over to my car and got in. 

When I got in the car, I pulled out the parking lot, I looked out my rear view mirror and seen Cinad car behind me. I seen he was trying to get my attention so I rolled down my window and pulled over.

 I raised my eyebrow wondering what he wanted, "Yo tire flat, I was just telling you so you don't get in a wreck," I nodded my head and thanked him for telling me. One of these jealous broads must did it because, it was perfectly fine before I went into the building.

I pulled out my phone and called my mom to tell her what happened with the car. She waited until the last ring to finally answer the phone like always.

"Ma, the car got a flat. What you want me to do," I asked, preparing myself for her slick comment. I looked to the side and seen Cinad cut his car off and was scrolling on his phone.