Chapter 15.

Part I.

Cinad.

"What was the big rush for me to get here," I questioned Que slightly annoyed. I took a sit across from him leaning back in my chair getting comfortable.

"Yo pops go by the name Brody right," He asked taking out what seems to be a already rolled blunt. I nodded my head confused on why he needed to know that.

"I heard about the attack that happened between you two a couple days ago," He took a long pull from his blunt then held it up offering me a toke. I shook my head declining the offer.

"Yeah what about it? That's my business not yours," I shrugged furrowing my eyebrows.

"That's where you're wrong, you work under me so your problems become my organization problems. All the bullshit you start out in the streets is going to travel it's way into here," He said raising his voice.

"Let's get some things clear, I might work under  you but I'm not lower than you so treat me with the same respect I treat you with," I started. Que have a tendency to talk bullshit to the wrong people, and I'm the wrong person for that.

"What happens in my personal life don't have shit to do with how I make my money."

Que let out a chuckle and nodded his head. "You have a lot of heart little nigga, be careful how you keep talking to me I ain't like ya pops," He smirked attempting to put fear in my heart.

"Is that a threat," I asked returning the same evil smirk. He shrugged his shoulders telling me to take it how I want.

"This conversation was pointless, is this all you wanted," I stared at him blankly watching him put out his blunt.

"It's actually not," He leaned back in his chair getting comfortable before speaking again. "We need to figure out how we're going to handle Trish and Melissa, time is ticking and this is giving them more time to think of a plan against us,"

I heard of Trish and Melissa from multiple people but never ran into them personally. People only see them at night and never in the day time which is completely weird.

It's plenty of rumors about them saying they live two different lifestyles to stay low, some even say that you can be right by them and not even know it because, they don't flaunt there money or make it noticeable.

"How do they know we're after them," I asked confused. I figured only our organization knew about this but I can see we have somebody that runs their mouth to much.

"The streets talk, same way I found out about what happen between you and yo' pops,"

Niggas always in somebody else business they talk more than bitches. Reason I don't have any friends now.

"Well what you gon' do,"  I questioned raising my eyebrow.

"So far the only information I have about the two is that they go to the nightclub that Gio works at, at least 4 times a week, if we have somebody stake out the night club, follow them back home, we got a chance of getting somewhere," He explained confidently.

"And who's going to do this," He pointed towards me causing me to frown.

"No I'm not that shit is mad creepy they females at that," I explained shaking my head.

"That means you can have more fun with them," He smirked expecting me to agree with him.

I gave him a blank stare and shook my head not agreeing with him dumb ass. I got up from seat and walked towards the door while he laughed obnoxiously at his own sadistic joke.