Chapter 60

"Harry, why in the hell are you calling me?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to hear your voice...even if it was just your voicemail...but this is sooooo much better!"

His words are really slurred and he's quite the happy drunk tonight...well, this morning. I walk over to the doorway of my room to check on Liam. He's still sleeping.

"What are you doing? How are you? How's Kevin?...Oh!...Wait!...Were you sleeping? Did I wake you up?" He just goes on and on.

"I was sleeping but it's okay." I laugh. "Liam is still sleeping."

"He's there?"

"Yep."

"And you still took my call?"

"Yes. Would you rather I didn't?" I'm confused with him and his drunken state.

"No! I'm glad you did!...Really glad you did! I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. Harry, are you by yourself?" I hope he's home or at least with someone who could take him home in this state.

"Nope! Grimmy is here, too...Say 'hi' to Sam, Grimmy!"

I hear a "hi" in the background. Grimmy is Harry's roommate, Nick. His full name is Nick Grimshaw and most of his close friends call him Grimmy.

"Tell Nick I said 'hi back'."

I hear Harry move away from the mouthpiece and tell Nick what I requested him to do. I hear Nick chuckle in the background.

"Harry, why are you calling me?"

"I just wanted to hear your voice." He says in a slurred sigh.

"Dear Lord, Harry! I'm too far away for a piece of ass tonight. You called the wrong person if you're drunk and horny."

"That's not it!...I mean...I am drunk and horny...but that's not why I'm calling! It wasn't for a piece of ass!" He stumbles over his words.

"Then, why are you calling?!" I am so confused. He makes absolutely no sense to me right now.

"I just miss you...A LOT! I miss the way your nose crinkles when you smile...the way you laugh at all my lame jokes...the way you bite your bottom lip when you're horny...the warmth between your legs...I...I...hang on!..." I hear the phone drop and a couple footsteps. Then, the sound of vomit hitting what I think is the toilet.

The phone gets picked up and a voice greets me chuckling, "Hey, Sam, it's Nick. Harry's throwing up in the bathroom right now."

"Nick, you can't even babysit a grown man properly. Remind me never to ask you to babysit my kid!" I tease him.

"Okay. First of all, that hurt. Second of all, are you aware you just referred to Harry as a grown man?!" He teases back.

"Ooo...Touché. Very good point! Is he going to be okay?" I don't think he's stopped vomiting yet. "Dear lord! How much had he had to eat today?!"

"I didn't think it was THAT much!" Nick laughs. "I guess if you're gonna spill your guts, you might as well do it all the way!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask. What in the hell is Nick talking about?

"Nothing. It was a poor attempt at a joke. I'm sure he'll be fine after he sleeps it all off."

"Well, you better hold his hair back for him! Could one of you boys text me tomorrow and let me know he's okay, please?"

"Will do! Have a good night, Sam!"

"Take good care of him, Nick!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" He sarcastically says as the sound of vomit gets louder. He must be in the bathroom.

"Night!" I say and hang up my phone shaking my head.

I tiptoe back into my bedroom and slide into bed. Liam is still sleeping. I can hear him slightly snoring. I curl up into a ball with my back to him and scoot myself up against him. I feel him nuzzle up to me, wrap his arm around me, and kiss me on the top of the head. I intertwine my fingers with his hand that he just placed around me.

His index finger begins to move gently back and forth across the bottom of my breast. I open my eyes and smile. Is he hinting at something?

He moves his hand to cup my breast and massage it with our fingers still intertwined. He takes his index and thumb to my nipple giving it a squeeze and a slight twist.

I roll onto my back and look at him. He's awake and smiles at me.

"Oh! Look! You're awake! Maybe we should do something about that...since we're both awake and all." He smirks, raises an eyebrow, and pressing himself against me. He is already hard.

I move my hand down and palm him. His breath escapes him as he leans in for a kiss.

I stop him, pull my hand away, and say, "Eh! Maybe later!"

I roll back over giggling. He quickly flips me back around and straddles me to pin me down.

"Later?! How about now and later?"

Who can resist that offer? Not like he needs to twist my arm! I could wake up to this every morning. Lisa is moving out after her wedding in a three weeks.

Liam snaps me back to reality as he leans in pressing his lips against mine for a quick second and then proceeding to move down my chin to my neck.

I palm him again and I feel him breathing heavier against my skin. I bite the left side of my bottom lip and wrap my hand around him moving it up and down.

He stops kissing me, leans over to my nightstand, grabs a condom, and rolls it on.

"You are driving me crazy! I just want to be inside of you...deep inside of you." He growls from between his teeth.

At this point, he can have me any way he wants! He positions himself between my legs as I wrap them around his waist digging my heels into his firm ass. He slides into me and begins to move in and out. I begin to move my hips to meet him. He begins to pick up speed and forcing himself deeper inside of me. My primal instructs kick in and I rake my nails down his back causing a chain reaction of harder and deeper thrusts. We both begin to get more verbal and I'm about to explode.

He spills into his condom with me following within seconds. After, he collapses onto me nuzzling his head against my neck. We slowly come back from our post orgasm haze as I run my fingers up and down his back. Our breathing comes back to normal and he gently pulls out of me to dispose of the condom.

He climbs back into bed and we resume the position that we started in before he started touching my breast. I begin to hear him snore lightly in no time and I quickly fall back to sleep.

* * * *

Harry's POV

I open one eye and it appears the room has stopped spinning. My head is pounding and feels like it's going to explode. I look at my phone and it's just after 1:00 in the afternoon. Fuck! I drank WAY too much last night. I look back at my phone and there's a text from Sam.

"I hope you're not hurting too bad today and Nick took good care of you like he promised."

How did she know I drank last night? And, where would she be for Grimmy to promise her something like that?...Oh shit!...The memories are fuzzy but I think I remember calling Sam.

I check my out going calls. Dammit! I did! And from the length of the call, it appears we talked. What did I say?! I hope I didn't unload everything that I've been mauling over the last month. I slowly get up out of bed to get something for this fucking headache and Grimmy better connect some dots for me on what happened last night.

I stagger out to the living room where he's lounging on the couch watching the Green Bay Packers game. I find my sunglasses on the kitchen counter and put them on. The light hurts. I grab a banana and some water before I make my way back to the living room.

"Good afternoon, Sunshine!" He teases.

"Fuck you!" I groan. "Why did you let me drink so much last night? I only wanted a couple drinks to take the edge off so I could talk to Sam."

"Harry, you were on a mission last night and didn't eat that much because you were nervous, remember?"

"I remember calling her. It's a bit fuzzy." I ask him. I have a feeling I didn't.

"You did. It was a nice conversation...until..."

"Until what?!"

"You barfed up a lung in the bathroom. You were literally in the process of telling her and you threw up."

It all comes rushing back to me. Damn my luck! I finally get the courage to let my guard down and I blow it! I face palm myself at the thought.

"You may want to text her and let her know you're still alive. She was a bit concerned by your sounds in the background."

"Jesus Christ! She heard it?!" I am so embarrassed.

"She thought it was quite funny but I don't think she had any idea why you called." He informs me. Maybe I didn't completely fuck this up.

I take the phone out of my pocket and text her.

"Just woke up and the room stopped spinning. Sorry if I woke you last night."

Her response is almost immediate, "You're alive! Yay! No worries. I'll call you later this week. Out in San Francisco with Liam right now."

"Okay. Have fun and be safe!" I text back and break into my banana. She's spending a lot of time with Liam. He seems like a really great guy except for one big problem...he's not me. I need to pull my head out of my ass and just tell Sam how I really feel but I'm not 100% sure what that is.

Time to buckle down and figure this shit out. If I want Sam, I get Kevin too and that thought doesn't freak me out like I think it should any longer. I just need to find the right time to tell her...Maybe in person.

I stand up and walk back into my room only to crash back down on my bed and sleep off this God forsaken hangover.

* * * *

Sam's POV

It's the weekend of Lisa and Ashton's wedding. All the bridesmaids are in town and staying at my small place. Lisa moved out practically everything except her bed and a couple clothes. All of her food is at Ashton's which is leaving me to entertain and feed her side of the wedding party. Ugh! Really?!

We are all getting dressed and they are buzzing about the bachelorette last night. We went to dinner and a comedy club. Everyone but Lisa wanted to go clubbing. So, she pouted until she got her way and we all came home. Again, I cannot wait until she becomes Ashton's problem.

The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. Liam was my date and he looks mighty damn fine in his suit and tie. He is stuck at a table with my parents and Kelly. My parents like him a lot and he and Kelly have really hit it off.

We are slow dancing and I bring up a topic that I've been wanting to discuss with him for the past week.

"Liam?"

"Yea, Babe?"

"With Lisa moving out, that moves Kevin into his own room. I know we've been serious for only a handful of months but I've known you forever. Would you be interested in moving in with us?" I ask.

"Absolutely!" He answers with a huge grin on his face. "I'd love to." He pulls me in closer. He continues, "I couldn't even begin to imagine how happy you make me whenever I entertained the thought of us together." He puts his finger under my chin pulling my head up to make eye contact with him. "I love you, Sam."

My heart flutters over his last four words. There's only one explanation for that.

"I love you, too." I answer him.

We kiss and continue dancing. I maul his words over in my head.

"Liam?"

"Yea, Babe?" He chuckles.

"Have you really had a crush on me all this time?"

"I honestly have. Almost ever since the first time we met. You just never gave me a chance."

"Maybe you sucked at dropping hints or really didn't have any game." I tease him.

"What?! Hey! That wasn't very nice!"

We both laugh as we finish up the slow song in the dance floor.